9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2014 9:51 AM by raven1978 RSS

Offline Skins/Camos Not Showing(BUG)??!!??!!

raven1978

I have spent alot of money on weapon skins and armor skins, including the wolf skin.

I dont always have access to an internet so playing offline is frequent.My purchased skins do not show when I play offline.I used to see my skins offline but I havent now for several updates. When will this bug be fixed??

• Re: Offline Skins/Camos Not Showing(BUG)??!!??!!
          shallowboat

Hi raven1978. What console are you using? Try to access your custom packs online on your create a soldier option and go back to local play and check for the DLCs before you unplug the LAN cable or disable the WiFi connection. It seems that after the game updates, you might need to play and equip the custom packs online to access them offline. Try and see if it works. Chiao!

raven1978

Running on Xbox 360. When Im online, I equip the items i want in local, but then playing a second later without my internet plugged in, my items are unequipped and unaccessable. I dont see how playing a round in local online would keep the items there offline.

They used to be just fine before an update a couple months ago.The purchased items are inaccessable(become unequipped) offline. This is not just me, Everyone else has the same problem.

raven1978

Does anyone from activision reply or read these posts, how are these problems going to be fixed if they dont?

Abbulls

Hello dude. I experienced this before too but as far as I know when you turn off your console or even unplug your internet connection and your console and then when you return back, you will not have access to the skin camos. You can try to turn off your internet and then try the game offline. Hope that helps.

R`Kan3

I find it weirdest of all that for some reason you can use the head you get from the season pass perfectly fine offline but none of the others work. I've also discovered that you can actually use any of the dlc armors and head pieces offline for your custom character, but only in extinction mode which makes even less sense meaning that it must have something to do with the mp mode because extinction shows that the dlc skins can be used offline.

SavageHam

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

raven1978

I have no idea why but I cant sign in to activision support cause I cant highlight the username or password area....weird....anyways, I have not been contacted by anyone yet....Hopefully, this issue will be fixed!! Now is this problem on all consoles or just on xbox360?

Crinkzkull08

I actually tried this one out and it seems that the micro DLCs  does disappear without connection. I found a bit of a workaround for this. You would need to connect online first for a bit then try to equip the DLCs from there through create a soldier. Once you do, the other DLCs would synch your data and eventually, all micro DLCs would be available once more. You can do it atleast once a day for connection. As long as you don't reset the console, the contents would show up. I also tried it with a PS3 and I had a profile saved and the contents would also show up from local play without connection.

raven1978

I have attempted license transfer like you suggested but it has not worked, nor has any other suggestions here. Again, i will point out the fact that this isnt just one or 2 people with this problem, but infact, everyone on ps3 and on xbox360 cant access thier purchased items offline. Any idea when a patch to fix this will be issued?