5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 2:45 PM by imsuperweird RSS

I keep getting put on probation and it's not my fault I always get disconnected from the server. and every time that happens I get put on probation for somethings thats not my fault. How can I fix this? Please a girl out!

• Re: Probation?

In Black Ops II, if you are getting probation, it is not the game's fault. The two most common causes of disconnect probation are 1) playing in a party whose leader frequently dashboards/disconnects from a match in progress and 2) an unstable connection on your part.

Check to see if your NAT is set to "Open" and make sure all the COD ports are forwarded. That's what I would check first.

Like what nuttin2say said, getting probation happens if the system detects that you are constantly leaving matches no matter what particular circumstances they were (ragequit, disconnection). Mostly, this is due to the stability of connection. If you're using wireless, use wired connection for more stable connectivity. Also, try to contact your internet provider and check up your ports for the game.

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

You might wanna try some troubleshooting steps aside from forwarding your ports to improve connection on the game servers. Just visit this link  Activision Support

I hope this helps. Good luck

Yep. Aside from connection issues you can also be put on probation if you keep on shooting an ally when playing Hardcore matches. So 2 important things to remember to avoid probation is 1. have a stable connection and 2. friendly fire is not tolerated.

You can try some suggested steps here to make your connection more stable. Activision Support