6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2014 6:54 PM by gramthenOOb RSS

"Preferred Weapon" maybe not so accurate...

gramthenOOb

Within the Multiplayer lobbies, you have access to the personal info/stats menu for each player (The one that displays KD/WL/Time played...

This menu has a tab which displays the "Preferred Weapon" of the specific player.  This option displays the weapon that the player has used to net the most kills total across the entire span of the game.  My preferred weapon is the Honey Badger, with more than double the number of kills the second most used weapon has.  Here's the thing... I haven't used the Honey Badger more than once in the last couple if months.  I used it almost exclusively when the game released, which allowed me to net the large amount of kills I have with it.

The Honey Badger, statistically, will probably never get knocked out of the preferred weapon slot.  However, it is by no means my preferred weapon anymore.  I propose a few solutions...

1. Change "Prefered Weapon" to "Best Weapon".

2. Change the period of time in which this section pulls data from (Maybe stats within a month of time).

Let me know if you want any of those changes, or if you would like things left as they are now.