4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2014 12:25 PM by Abbulls RSS

Cant find the maps i purchased... Please help!

I bought a map pack but cant find it anywhere. I would appreciate it if someone could help me thanks.

• Re: Cant find the maps i purchased... Please help!
          phxs72

Presuming that you downloaded it after you purchased it, it would be in one of two places.  If it's the current map pack (Invasion) then it's in its own playlist.  You can see it at the bottom of the list after you press Play Online.  If its one of the older map packs then those maps have been put into the regular rotation.  So all you need to do is play whatever game mode that you like and they will come up eventually.

I have tried, but there is no Invasion playlist, maps dont even show up on private match.

phxs72

Then I have two guesses.  Either it didn't download properly in which case you can just download it again or the pack that you purchased is for a different country region than your disk.  If it's the latter then is won't work and you'll need help from Support and likely your console manufacturer to get things straightened out without having to repurchase the DLC.  I will say though that when I first downloaded the map pack and went to private match that I didn't see the maps there either.  I had to back out and reload the game before they showed up.  So I'd give that a try as well if I were you.

Abbulls

Dude. What console are you using? If you are using PS4, try setting your console to primary and then restore your license.