4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2014 2:48 PM by Thisisreal13 RSS

Hhheeeellpp

MY game keeps freezing every time I go to the multiplayer main menu this has been happening for at least 3 days and its getting old can anyone help me please

Latest reply: on Aug 11, 2014 2:48 PM by Replies: 4 in Black Ops II Technical Support
        • Test #1
          Re: Hhheeeellpp

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Last Edited: Jul 10, 2014 11:14 AM
          • Test #1

Hi. You may want to try going to Game Data Utility and delete the second file of Black Ops 2 there which name has an "Install" name on it. Then, reboot your console and try to play the game to check if there are any changes.

Last Edited: Jul 17, 2014 12:35 PM
            • Test #1

Try the disc on a different console. Just to check if the issue is with the disc. By the way, does the game freeze online or offline?

Last Edited: Jul 29, 2014 1:40 PM
              • Test #1

Also, try to log-in different account and check if you still receive this error.

Last Edited: Aug 11, 2014 2:48 PM