1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 12, 2014 5:45 PM by Abbulls RSS

Black Ops 2 Game wont WORK

nug_one

i have downloaded the black ops 2 Season pass on line at the Playstation Store for my Playstation 3 and i have played it a couple times but about a day and a half ago when i tried to go on the game it would not let me Play.. i updated the game to the latest version and now when i try to start the game it just shows me a blank screen and it doesnt show anything.. the game freezes and does not Load.. i uninstalled the game and re-downloaded it again and it works fine if i dont play the game online, but when i switch my network on, it makes me download the new version and then when i try to start to game again it gives me the same problem and wont let me start it.. i dont know what is wrong with this game i had barely had this game for a week and after this 'Update' it has been freezing.. and this keeps happening everytime i try to start the game.. it wont let me pass the Blank screen.. im assuming there is something wrong with the New Update, or maybe the game itself.. i dont have the disk, i downloaded the game on the playstation store.. if anyone knows a solution to this please contact me.. i am very irritated and Pissed off, ive spent the past few days trying to play this game but it just wont let me... Someone Please help me outt!

• Re: Black Ops 2 Game wont WORK
          Abbulls

Hello nug_one,

If you are having this problem online, then it might be on the digital content or on your account.

Try to reboot your console and then try to access the game using different account.

You can also try to delete the season pass and then redownload it.

Update me if anything works. Kind regards.