4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2014 1:01 PM by ShadowRonald RSS

map pack not working

Ok this is really annoying me now as Im not getting anywhere with PSN store support or Activision support. I have purchased every single DLC pack that there is for COD ghosts on the PS3 however 3 of the packs are not working and are not showing on the in-store version of the store. All the others purchases are ticked but these 3 are not and when I click on them I am taken to the order confirmation page where Im guessing Im about to get charged again. The packs in question are 1. Wold Skin Pack 2. Devastation pack 3. Onslaught Pack. I have tried downloading and installing these 3 packs again and again directly from my downloads list in the store but after installation the items are never shown as purchased on the in-game store and the content is not being added. I have however just noticed the wolf skin pack is infact working however is still not being shown as purchased even though I can use it.... The other 2 though are definately not working... I have attempted to join live chat but no matter how many times I try to reset my password I simply am unable to login. I only managed to get here because I logged in through facebook at the COD website. Please help as I have never played these packs yet and don't seem to be getting anywhere with support

• Re: map pack not working

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

the exact same thing this is my fourth time seeking help in five days with the dlc the same thing is happening to me.. I chat with the help line and then its available for a few hours and then boom ill play a game and all of my set list with the bonus guns are replaced with a knife and all of my perks are gone... What The Heck guys.... ACTIVISION NEEDS TO FIX THEIR ******* DLC......... XE

Technically speaking, this has something to do with the PSN network recognizing your previously purchased DLCs. Since the transactions that you're making is through the PSN network, I would suggest that you try contacting them (which you already did, I guess) and verify the purchases that you made.

If you already bought the DLC using your account, it will register to your PSN account. You can check the contents in the PSN Store site: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/

Sign in the account that purchased the DLC. On the upper right of the screen, select your PSN ID and select the Download List in the drop down option. It will show the contents that you purchase using your account. Search for the DLC and add it to the download que. Once you restart your console, it will download the contents back to your console.