21 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2014 6:39 AM by Blackevil28 RSS

To the THE WORLD

Blackevil28

Black ops 1 was way better than Black ops 2. Not saying that BO2 was horrible but I would pick BO1 over Bo2. Look at the ray gun it is way better looking than the same ray gun in Black ops 2.  I miss Black ops 1 for its relaxing feeling all you had to do was get power on and pack a punch and buy your four perks now in Mob of the Dead you have to waste round after round just to pack  a punch. Remember what video games were made for a place at the end of the day that you could go relax talk to your friends and not care about to much other than surviving know you have to put a lot of effort in to just pack a punching or getting a staff or even getting the power on for Christ sakes. In Black ops 1 there was much more complex strategy that was easy to run though why? 1 traps that didn't lead to dead ends or ******* TELEPORTERS WHERE DID THOSE GO???

You all remember training on the stage In Kino Der Toten look its a big room with a few advantages but it is so crucial that you will die if you don't have it.

Weapons in Black ops 1 were better they looked clean the were real guns that didn't give you to big of an advantage or a disadvantage like the mp-40 or the ak74u. By the way what happened to dog rounds? Those were the rounds you looked forward to why? Because its and easy for sure pass round and you get  MAX AMMO. You looked forward to that while you spent minutes training and passing rounds know you have some giant cyborg zombie who wants that? Please I have so much more to say but for this article im done I still have lots of opinions on this subject but for now im gonna let it rest. Treyarch please take the time to talk with me about this.

I DONT HAT BLACK OPS 2! I JUST LOVE BLACK OPS 1 WAY BETTER!

• Re: To the THE WORLD
          Dj_Senseii

Here's an honest reply: It gets boring. I played Der Riese with a friend, we got to round 26, and we got bored. Everything was done, all we had to do was survive. Objectives are a great way to give you something to do the whole time. Sometimes I wish they would bring back the simplicity, but really, they were doing a good thing.

TEX_715

to me the objectives get boring, like chores

Blackevil28

I don't think that is the game. In the summer were Black ops 2 would come out after summer whatever year it was me and my friend/friends would play Der Riese with my friends eventually we got better and started to make it to rounds like 35 or 40. We never killed are selves or just quit when we were playing we had fun telling storys of random stuff just it just depended on where the conversation took us but we never got bored. In fact even on other maps like Acension, Kino Der Toten, or Moon I guess it didn't matter what we played we always had fun. But IDK maybe that's just me and my friends.

Thanks for replying! And the only reason I left out some maps is because we never made it to a high round LOL.

Blackevil28

On another note please somebody go back to Black ops 1 and look at the Ray Gun then go to Black ops 2 and look at the Ray Gun and compare them please also look at the difference between bullet colors and then give me your input.

impuredeathcod

black ops 1 zombies is better, no doubt about that. but everything you said is in black ops 2 as well. there are simple maps made for survival only. TOWN, FARM, BUS DEPOT and those are still hard. I think that black ops 1 is FUNNER, but black ops 2 has better ideas.

Booman45

TBH I like 2 WAY better than 1..

I mean for MOTD ALONE, i'd choose BO2

BUT i like the 2 paths E.E.

Origins was a great idea and great map but the Ending was a bit horrible(only downside for me)

Blackevil28

Ok yes Mob of the Dead was a great map probably one of the best. But remember that the normal zombie group of engineers didn't make that one. The campaign editors did that. They weren't as skilled at making zombies map so the took feedback from the community of Black ops 2. Don't expect another map like that again unless they let the same people do it again. For example how long have we been asking for a TOMAHAWK in zombies? And the one time they add it in its they campaign people doing it not the normal people coincidence I think not. And I think Kino Der Toten could match Orgins and Acension could match Mob of the Dead. Still there is also Moon and Die Rise and Five witch I think are good maps. Again please somebody go look at the diffrences in the RAYGUN from Black ops 1 and Black ops 2. Please tell me your feedback. BTW I think Nuketown was a lot better than Nuketown2025.           

Booman45

Okay i see what you mean, but mind if i touch up on some minor points?

1.Instead of Kino to origins, do Origins to MOON, as theyre both the final map, and in my opinion the best ways to end the games (I know people are gonna hate me for liking the origins ending, but i want to see where it goes)

2.To the ray gun thing, Ray gun was more effective in 1 yes, but they added the mark II to help with that.

3.Easter Egg wise, BO2 was better. Even with the new crew. BO1 pioniered Easter eggs and the best was MOON, BO2 i have to say was Buried or origins as they were difficult to do xD

4.All in all its your opinion stated in this Main thread. If you see something interesting, look into it xD

Blackevil28

Im not talking about effectiveness in the difference between rayguns im saying Black ops 1 Raygun looked IDK cleaner or maybe the white cylinder looking thing that made it shiny IDK but the point is the Raygun in Black ops 2 looks like a piece of **** compard to Black ops 1 Raygun and I like the Mark 2. Black ops 2 did have a better easter eggs the were more ... complex but in Black ops 1 I fell like what you were doing actually made sense like they player actually knew what he was doing and how it helps the main ending but in Black ops 2 I fell like people just do steps just to do them. They don't care what there doing and why they just wanna do it while in Black ops 1 you are a little more aware of whats going on. I still think Treyarch really ****** up in Black ops 2 zombies of course some good stuff came in like Vulture aid, Wonderfizz, Electric Cherry, Mark 2, build ables, Diverse guns. There's some more stuff but that's enough for now but in the end the cons out weigh the pros. BTW GREAT they added in host migration but it doesn't count when a person leaves so its almost pointless. Were did teleporters go?

Bulletime115

black ops 2 zombies is better. Btw your title doesn't make any sense at all

maxslick

...black ops 3 zombies better best the first two. That's what we should all be hoping for.

impuredeathcod

agreed

Blackevil28

Yes but the only way to make Black ops 3 better is to bring it back to the old Black ops zombies style why not have a multiplayer and campaign both set in the future while zombies is set in the past I like the old characters and teleporters and weapons and easy perks.

M3NTZ3R29

I'm not sure there will be bo3 zombies considering that the story ended itself. yes thats what we said when moon ended but moon didnt happen after the apacolypse. the n4 were just about the only people left on earth and i doubt they want to just redo the whole survivors of apocolypse thing again. maybe origins is just a refresh, remember the slogan for the map was every story has a beginning and an end, maybe implying that origins is the beginning of  a new zombies story and its also the end of the zombies story we knew.

TEX_715

also put forth as an alternate reality

Booyah---O_O

Treyarch wont end zombies. not now anyways. its grown to be very popular, and if they use this extra time well they can make the best zombies experience ever on there next game in 2015. I only hope that they decide to make more maps, thats what bo2 is missing. bo1 was good with what it had. in this time they have the opportunity to creat great maps, but also also introduce there new gamewith more than one map. i beleive zombies has evolved enough to bring more than one zombies map to the table.

taking a map apart and adding new game modes, and and just keeping portions of the map to survive is nice but it doesnt count. Im hoping for atleast 3zombie maps when the next treyarch game is released.

Also more zombie maps to come in dlc's. two, or allow the buying of maps during the wait time on the next map. 

Blackevil28

Sorry I was gone for a while but im back. Something with Black ops 1 was that you had more of a survivale instinct in multiplayer the was rarely a RUN N GUN guy unless it was like on Nuketown maybe sometimes Summit otherwise you would walk around places not just sprint across the whole map just to die cause that would be time consuming that's about all I have to say for multiplayer I was more of a zombies fan.

mister_z

I just want to kill Nazis again...

CycloneChilli

BLack ops 2 has host migration. I am sick of seeing the words HOST ENDED GAME on bo1 whenever someone goes down.