3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2014 2:02 PM by NinjaGiraffe6O3 RSS

probation for no reason

I'm getting a weird error. Every time I try to start playing Black Ops 2 I'm put on probation.

I wasn't kicked in my previous session, it seems like there's a flag on my gamertag which has me always put on probation regardless of the previous match results.

My gamertag is echymo. Can somebody from Treyarch please investigate for me? It's really frustrating.

Latest reply: on Jul 17, 2014 2:02 PM by Replies: 3 in Black Ops II Technical Support
        • Test #1
          Re: probation for no reason

The probation timer won't be gone unless you finish the countdown. Also, try to check on your connection and avoid leaving matches, in this way, getting a probation would be avoided.

Last Edited: Jul 14, 2014 6:32 PM
          • Test #1

Probation time is actually measured by the time that you stay in-game. Just stay on the game and wait for the probation to end.

Last Edited: Jul 17, 2014 12:29 PM
            • Test #1

I'm having the same problem. I have great internet, but I get my connection lost or "disconnected from xbox live" and booted back to the main startup screen saying that the black ops 2 server is not available at this time. then when i sign back in and try to play again, it says i'm on probation. what the actual. someone figure this out

Last Edited: Jul 17, 2014 2:02 PM