1 2 3 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2014 1:52 PM by morv151190 RSS

What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?

Booyah---O_O

Post your strategies and name the map you use it on!

My strategy is used on buried. On round 20 place a time bomb down,

shoot zombies until any round that you feel you cant do enough damage anymore and wait for a max ammo to appear.

Use your time bomb, and grab the max ammo and place it down at round 20 again.

This strategy will give you tons of kills

Please share yours!

• 1. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
          boybad

Well the one you mention is quick but god it is boring to be stuck on round 20 don't you think?

Buried, place the SVU on the top of the bar and keep all bar doors shut, you camp next to SVU, this is one of the fastest camping strategies i have witnessed it is a lot more enjoyable and can take you to 50-60 easy even with a full team in about 4-5hrs.

Origins GEN2 camping strategy, just search old threads i am not doing to post how it is done, it is very fast and fun with a full team and you can go camping as high as 80.

• 2. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
            boybad

Those strategies above are fast legit team strategies, there is some faster solo ones.

If you looking for something to simply boost your stats legit way or you in a hurry to get those shotguns, this is the fastest method i know so far...

Town Survival, Custom game, Easy, start at round 20 with dogs enabled, do about 1000kils without downs you hope, quit and repeat, this only takes half hour to get 1k kills. You will start with points so another words you start with Jug and M&S, but this clearly a fast boosting method and those above are much more fun.

• 3. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
              morv151190

The fastest legit camping strategy I know is on Die Rise and is located in the elevator shaft. At the very bottom of the elevator shaft there is a small ledge just before you drop down for the AN-94. There are just 2 zombie spawn points at this location.

You need the Sliquifier for high rounds here and a trample steam is recommended to protect you because the zombies can run right up to you before dying and slap you to death or force you down to the AN-94. If the zombies get too close to you and you shoot them you are going to have problems because you will start sliding towards the zombies.

To do this strategy you need to sit on the small ledge just below the unboardable window and face towards the doorway to the other spawn, you will notice that all the zombies will jump down on to the ledge at the same point, you need to shoot the zombies at this point and keep the floor wet to slow the zombies down, the zombies will bunch up just  where they are about to jump down but they can still jump down to you, in the 60's it will get crazy and you will find that your trample steam won't last very long because zombies will be constantly dropping down and running towards you, if your trample steam goes an just one or 2 zombies get to you wait to see if they die before jumping down to the AN. If you shoot well you can survive with out the trample steam but here are the steps for if you get forced to jump down to the AN-94

- Group the zombies together in the Buddah room

- Jump across to the power but don't run away from the zombies, move slowly so that they stay in a group.

- You need to catch an elevator, the easiest way to do this is by waiting until an elevator reaches the bottom level and jumping down on to it from the floor above.

- When you reach the roof, you need to run for the trample steam beating the zombie spawns before they trap you on the ramp.

- Grab the trample steam quickly and jump down to the room with the hole

- Group the zombies together and when they are all together, go back down the elevator shaft back to the camping spot and resume killing.

To get drops in this strategy you have to literally jump in to the zombies so if you throw a monkey you can jump up for the drops, avoid going through the doorway to the other spawn because you can easily get trapped by zombies bunching at the doorway and the slippy stuff will make it harder to get out of there before the money blows up. Because the spawn points don't have boards here, as long as all the windows are boarded around the map you won't get carpenter drops so you will have more of the other drops through out the game. You can get a ton of kills during instakill if you jump up and sit next to the window with an automatic weapon, the zombies will jump out in front of you and you can kill the zombies from the other spawn point too. Don't get caught of guard when on instakill,make sure you are back on the ledge with the sliquifier before it runs out.

In solo it is possible to get to the late 60's-70 in 1 hour 30 minutes if you can get setup quickly and around 5 hours until round 100 if you get lucky on ammo and don't get forced to jump down to the AN-94 too much. In co-op don't shoot your machine guns after round 60 unless on instakill, constantly shooting them can cause an error message.

• 4. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
                Booyah---O_O

that sounds like an awesome strategy for origins! going to try it out

• 5. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
                  boybad

In solo it is possible to get to the late 60's-70 in 1 hour 30 minutes

No it is NOT! if you can get to round 40 in this amount of time you have done more than well on this map, especially if you waste time to include some silly tramp (unreliable) and running trains in power room while you wait for elevator (wasting time).

How long ago have you done this strat? The last time i tried this strategy they spawned from the top, maybe as of latest patch i donno but i failed to camp at this spot not long ago.

• 6. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
                    morv151190

I sent you a PM because it would not let me post to this thread for some reason.

• 7. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
                      morv151190

Here is a video of a player using this strategy, the video starts from the end of round 74. The timer on this game shows that has played for 2hrs and 21 mins, you can see how fast the rounds go even in the mid 70's.

• 8. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
                        Natalie_Aussie

hey boybad i have also done the bar strategy and love it been up to round 51 with that and one of the best places i know to camp it in buried. The SVU is a top weapon to have up there too

• 9. Re: What is your best strategy for getting allot of kills?
                          vTecSquirrelly

Buried... Open juggernog and build the trample steam up in the table in the room next to it. (Two people) Put trample steams down the corridor to juggernog, but place them forward from the drop down. Put the PDW chalk at the question mark at the top of the stairs. One person sits on the ledge with the PDW out, and kills zombies. If things get too heated, they drop down and let the trample steams thin the wave out. The other person sits back by juggernog behind the trample steams. When you run out of PDW ammo, or a trample steam, you run right up and get more. Made it to round 56 with my friend using this strategy.

1 2 3 Previous Next