3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 17, 2014 8:26 PM by oRLsx317o RSS

Favorite Mission/s From COD Ghosts Story Campaign?

So for those who have played the story of ghosts what is your favorite mission or missions?

Me personally would have to be Mission 7 : Federation Day: Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 6 - Campaign Mission 7 - Federation Day (COD Ghosts) - YouTube

because it mixes stealth and action which i like alot & the way you have to go through the level like on the skyscraper, zip line etc is awesome.

My 2nd favorite mission is The Hunted Mission 9: Call of Duty Ghosts Gameplay Walkthrough Part 8 - Campaign Mission 9 - The Hunted (COD Ghosts) - YouTube

Again for the same reason i like the stealth in it when you have to escape the jungle. I enjoy the entire story but those are my favorite missions

patjk4life
        • Test #1
          Re: Favorite Mission/s From COD Ghosts Story Campaign?

Hey Patjk4life,

I do not have Playstation 4, but I think I can still answer this.  I just can't do it in 1080p :P .

I'm with you on 'Hunted'.  Not only because of the enjoyable tension while you're trying to keep yourself hidden, but also because the mission is quite replayable.  It doesn't instantly abort the mission if you get detected; so you also have the option to go loud.  There is a price to pay for doing so because it will get very messy, but if you're handling your business, the game won't cheese you by killing off a colleague ( in Hunted ).  What's even better, albeit unrealistic, is that you can restore stealth.  For example, if you start off loud, after the regroup scene, you can continue with stealth.  This is helpful if you decide that 'loud' is a bit too hot.

Last Edited: Jul 16, 2014 3:07 AM
          • Test #1
            Re: Favorite Mission/s From COD Ghosts Story Campaign?

Exactly the same two missions for me. I haven't played campaign since I was sat around waiting to download Onslaught though...there's not enough to encourage replayability for me.

Last Edited: Jul 17, 2014 8:26 PM