7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2014 7:40 PM by ribbsy32 RSS

My Call of Duty Ghost Stats Reset.

NKevyKev

My call of duty ghosts stats were reset after I got back from my vacation. So my account was never touched during that time. I called activision and the operator told me my account was going to be banned, so instead they reset my stats. To my further knowledge I never violated any code of conduct on the game. So there should be no reason why activision would try to ban me. I tried to ask the operator if the game developers could just set my stats back to the way they were, but he just apologize and didn't do anything. I asked this because I was told by microsoft agents that I could speak with activision and have them set my stats back. But that never happened.

• Re: My Call of Duty Ghost Stats Reset.
          Crinkzkull08

Hey there, bro. Sorry to hear that your account got reset. About your concern, you can submit a report via filling out the form from this link: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/My-Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Stats-Ha ve-Been-Reset/

After you submit it, it would be investigated by the right teams. My friend also did the same thing and he got a response. I'm not really certain if how long it may take though. If support told you that the option to provide your stats back is no longer available, I'm afraid there really isn't anymore to it. What I know about reset is that most cases there was corruption or damage from a previous violation or hacked lobby. I'm not also saying that you entered one purposely, but I'm just giving you a heads up since I also had a friend who contacted support and they told him the same thing that there's noting can be done about resets.

HtownCA

hello im having the same problem but i didn't play ghosts for a day then i just downloaded map pack

#1 after i installed it and loaded the game my stats where reset i went to the link and followed but it does not show any thing to submit it just shows "how to link account" but i already got my psn linked please help. and thank you

Major_Mcfadden

did you get in a hacked lobby by mistake ?

HtownCA

nope i just didn't play for a day downloaded and installed map pack onslaught once i loaded up the game i was reset from max prestige to 0 prestige lvl 1

ribbsy32

Hi

I too have had my stats reset after downloading the Nemises  DLC pack. I have contacted support who have just looked into it. They said that "We have found that your account has encountered a corruption of unknown origin, the backup files of your account are no longer existing."

They can do nothing about it. When i explained that i have followed all of their guid lines so i can't see how the fault is my end, they told me "Please note that we do not see this as a fault on your end. We simply cannot restore the stats as the stats have been completely destroyed."

I can not believe i can spend so much time and money on a product that will fail and there is nothing that can be done about it.

I really don't want to play this game anymore as it will be pointless if the same happens again. Also it puts me off buying the new one.

What a shame Activision seem to have manufactured an excellent game, got a good website with support and forums but can not help with some thing that should be simple. I understand in my case they are saying the stats have been destroyed but as i have informed them what my stats were, surely out of good will they could put me back to where i worked hard to get??

rankismet

Here's the skinny:

1. You repeatedly or egregiously violated one  or more of these standards --> Ghosts Online Code of Conduct
                    2. No one here can give you a cause or explanation --> Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines
                    3. If it was an error, it will be resolved without explanation.

Now for my opinion... you know what did you wrong.

Quit doing it.

You're welcome.

ribbsy32

Hi

I too have had my stats reset after downloading the Nemises  DLC pack. I have contacted support who have just looked into it. They said that "We have found that your account has encountered a corruption of unknown origin, the backup files of your account are no longer existing."

They can do nothing about it. When i explained that i have followed all of their guid lines so i can't see how the fault is my end, they told me "Please note that we do not see this as a fault on your end. We simply cannot restore the stats as the stats have been completely destroyed."

I can not believe i can spend so much time and money on a product that will fail and there is nothing that can be done about it.

I really don't want to play this game anymore as it will be pointless if the same happens again. Also it puts me off buying the new one.

What a shame Activision seem to have manufactured an excellent game, got a good website with support and forums but can not help with some thing that should be simple. I understand in my case they are saying the stats have been destroyed but as i have informed them what my stats were, surely out of good will they could put me back to where i worked hard to get??