10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2014 4:10 PM by Bulletcasster75 RSS

Is it just me?

Funnyman8991

Is it just me or is this to everyone so I be using L115 chrome barrel and Armour piercing and i be shooting people in the nipples and higher I even hard scoped some just to make sure and not all the time but a lot I would get a hit marker but there are these ******* with vks no attatchment one shots me in the thigh but the stronger weapon can't 1 shot from the nips up Anyways is anyone else having this problem or is my game glitched out I don't know if it is the same with the lynx but it keeps on happening with the L115

• Re: Is it just me?
          Funnyman8991

Well most shots are in the shoulder blades if that changes anything

phxs72

My guess would be that you are lagging.  To get a hitmarker with the L115 in that area tells me that you've hit them in the arm and since you aren't seeing it then you must be lagging.  That would also explain why your enemies VKS is doing so well.  I've got all of the snipers gold except for the VKS and I'm working on it.  The VKS is the worst sniper in the game but even still if you get close enough it can deliver OHKs.  If you don't get close enough then you probably are going to be dead before you can land a second shot.

Funnyman8991

But Im not lagging I never lag in fact i recorded it once slowed it down to a frame a second and it would be like next to the heart or like dead on shoulder blade and i get a hit marker like this has been happening for a couple weeks and because of it i cant get the gillie suit

phxs72

The L115 is a OHK to the chest, head and lower abs.  In fact, I want to say it's a OHK to the upper left leg even.  It's a two hit kill to the arm.  So if you are getting hitmarkers then you are shooting them in the arm even though you can clearly see that to not be the case on your video.  The only thing that causes that is lag.  Most likely it's lag coming from the hosts connection.  If it was on your end you would see yourself rubberbanding.  The only other possibility that I can think of is if you are using a chrome barrel you will occasionally get hitmarkers even when you are on target because of it's built in accuracy reduction.  I'm not sure which ghille suit you are going for but if you are using the chrome barrel for the full ghille suit then I would suggest switching to the USR.  It has less issues with that attachment and with the chrome barrel it's hitbox is the same as the L115 without it.

CaptSumTingWong

Armor piercing rounds will not give you any extra damage toward a person.  It will only give you extra damage toward equipment(sentry, etc)

ghamorra

Sniping is hit or miss. I use the USR and some games everything I do is a OHK close to the guy or a mile off target. Other games I've gotten 3 shot kills before. Crazy sh*t happens sometimes.

Bulletcasster75

its not crazy **** it's lag my friend get to know it!! Phxs72 he's right it's lag I have had m27 in same situation. Didn't die. It's lag. Communication with host. What ever it is.

thats all there is to it.

funnyman don't say you don't lag cause you do my friend. Everyone does they just don't know it.