9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2014 6:45 PM by Abbulls RSS

lost everything

s178826

i was ingame playing and suddenly i was dc to dashboard. when i loaded the game back up i had 2 of my accounts in the clan barracks at once, i lost all my clan patches and warcry, i aslo cant log in to the app. it says i need to play my first multiplayer match which ive played 2000 of.

• Re: lost everything
          rankismet

Were your stats reset as well?

Otherwise, it sounds like your account is corrupt. They can possibly restore....contact ActivisionSupport

Abbulls

Hey fella. If you got disconnected from the game there is a great chance that your files or data will be corrupted. Leaving the game entirely before a public match is complete could impact data from previous matches and data is routinely stored at the conclusion of each match; leaving a match early can negatively impact data from previous matches.

ShadowRonald

Try unlinking and linking your gamertag to your COD or Activsion account and check if the clan will be back to your account. Also, did your rank suddenly reset in the game?

s178826

i did not dashboard if thats what your saying, i was shooting somone and then i was forced back to dashboard out of the entire game. how do i link and unlink my gamertag to account.

s178826

aslo this happened about a month ago, so if they reset my account my new k/d would be reset as well, got it up from a 1.5 to 1.75.

Crinkzkull08

Okay. From what I can see here, your main concern is about losing the patches from your clan wars. Did you happen to have had any other email addresses? Here's the thing about clan rewards, clan info are saved on your CoD account. If in case you lost them, it may be possible that you have unlinked your console account (PSN or Xbox) from your CoD. Relinking it back to the right CoD account should fix it. There's also that you left your clan or you were kicked from them.

I get kicked to the dashboard all the time in this game. 6 times just yesterday. Never lost stats or anything so far. If it did, I would never get beyond rank 5.

SavageHam

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Abbulls

Did you unlink and relink your console account from your call of duty account?