5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2014 7:19 PM by Is_Endless RSS

Call of Duty App Isn't Functioning Properly.

Is_Endless

I was in a clan today called "My Afflictions" [MYAF]. Today I pre-ordered a copy of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and I decided to put it on my account that is in that clan. I had to register to Callofduty.com to claim it, which was fine. I did it with no problems. However, I didn't notice until now that my account has been removed from my clan. I didn't understand how, but it was. I went on the Call of Duty app, and my username shows up as my community name now (while maintaining my stats, such as K:D, W/L, and hours played). My community name (as you can see) is Is_Endless. Notice that it only has one underscore. My actual PSN is Is__Endless (two underscores). I searched Is__Endless on the Call of Duty app, and much to my surprise, it is still there (also maintaining my stats).

How in the hell did this come to be? I used the same e-mail for my Call of Duty app profile, Callofduty.com, and my PSN. I have even tried linking all of the accounts. It says that my Callofduty.com profile is linked to my PSN, so I don't see how this is even possible.

• Re: Call of Duty App Isn't Functioning Properly.
          Is_Endless

Now my Advanced Warfare camo isn't even showing up, nor is the patch or background. This is extremely frustrating.

Is_Endless

Well, I have no idea what's going on. My Advanced Warfare stuff is back, but the Call of Duty app is still saying Is_Endless as opposed to Is__Endless

Also, I can't receive clan invites on my actual account (Is__Endless), but it says I'm able to create a clan. Sorry for posting so much, but I'm just really frustrated. I really want to participate in my clan's wars and such (being that we managed to get all the way to level like 19 with only 3 to 4 active members). I don't know what to do. When I link my PSN to this account on the site (same e-mail, no idea what the hell is up with that) it takes away my Advanced Warfare stuff (claimed by the same e-mail). If you could possibly just put me back in My Afflictions (the tags are [MYAF]), that'd be great.

Abbulls

Hey dude. Are you sure that you used only one COD account for redeeming the code? If so, try unlinking your PSN account into your COD account which you used for redeeming the Advanced Warfare code and then link it back again. Then try leaving the clan and joining the clan again.

Is_Endless

Update: My account finally got into the clan while allowing me to keep my Advanced Warfare DLC (which blows the whole "wrong e-mail" thing out the window). However, my problem is still not fixed. There are still two accounts maintaining my exact stats. There are now two Is__Endless accounts in my clan, both with the exact same stats, patches, and backgrounds. Honestly, I find this annoying. The only difference between the two is that one is a soldier (which is me), and the other maintains my Lieutenant Commander rank (which is also me, but I can see the "Invite," "Add Friend," and all that jazz).

Sadly, I cannot add Lieutenant Commander Is__Endless to my friends list. I mean, we're clearly friends anyway. Joking aside, this is really annoying. I don't know why my account is duplicated, but it's just a huge annoyance.