14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2014 11:49 AM by nuf_nivah RSS

call of duty ghosts problems

iE_n_V_yx

i think you should decrease the health on the game you at least putting 22 bullets in i think it should be two shot kill and to separate all the good players from the not so good players because it takes the fun out of the game 

• Re: call of duty ghosts problems
          DocChoi

They tried that and it made players complain about getting melted by guns. On the other hand, is your aim that bad it takes 22 bullets to down a player?

The problem is if you separate the good players from the bad, the bad players will say the game is unplayable. The majority of the gamers online are average-below average and in order to keep them happy, things will get nerfed or buffed. Like making the MSBS useless, adding recoil to the AK-12, nerfing IEDs, greatly buffing Dead Silence, making most guns 3 shot kill etc. Yet they don't fix things like panic knifing (this is something Black Ops has done right) where spraying someone with a SMG at point blank is trumped by pressing melee from 5 feet away.

FPS games nowadays will be more noob friendly. Can't make something that only 10% of players will enjoy while the other 90% rage.

AUTiger93x

This is sooooo true yet most don't see it....I don't think even most of the 10% realize this.  Meanwhile, I don't think the 90% need to complain at all about Ghosts....it's a very "friendly" game to do well in....

Word as of yesterday from Sledgehammer games...."Advanced Warfare is going to be aimed at and cater to the skilled players." 

Noobs beware!

Carvalho16

What a strange thing to say by Sledgehammer.

Do they not know the majority of their consumer-base are casuals?

DocChoi

I saw that. I have no clue what that means as being "skilled" is very subjective. We already know what happens when you ask what makes a skilled CoD player in these forums...

C_CHRIS11

AUTiger93x wrote:

This is sooooo true yet most don't see it....I don't think even most of the 10% realize this.  Meanwhile, I don't think the 90% need to complain at all about Ghosts....it's a very "friendly" game to do well in....

Word as of yesterday from Sledgehammer games...."Advanced Warfare is going to be aimed at and cater to the skilled players."

Noobs beware!

I wouldn't say that,"Noobs beware". If what Sledgehammer says, that Advance Warfare is going to be aimed at and cater to the skilled players, is true then as Doc said above that the 90% of players are not so skilled will find it difficult to play and enjoy the game will go back to previous titles that are more easily playable.

Then you know what this means. Advance Warfare will be played only from a few skilled players and God forbid this.

I hope that Sledgehammer makes a game that can be played equally from both skilled as well as average and below players and have a good time at jt as well.

Otherwise Sledgehammer Beware

oRLsx317o

You always say exactly what I'm thinking.

Are you my long lost twin? BROTHER?

illstplaya2live

I don't know what's worse. The fact that you think it takes 22 bullets to kill someone or the fact that your paragraph is just terrible.

BURNAPRO

People.. instead of worrying about who plays the game (key word "game") that is open to who ever want to pay for there membership, and really has the right to do as he wishes, like if he is bad player then guess what you as a pro player gets EASY XP.... so off that topic how about some constructive criticism, like for instance the tracker sight, WHY DOES IT NEED TO HAVE A HAZE WHEN AIMING, why not open like a red dot, 

oRLsx317o

Because there has to be pros and cons, otherwise everyone would use that easy mode, light 'em up like a Christmas tree sight rather than acquiring targets with their eyes only, and games would just continue to becoming increasingly lazy and boring.

+ Highlight people at long ranges, in low visibility/bushes and in headglitches

+ No ADS time penalty

+ Reduces LMG ADS time (though this is not a good thing)

- Slight haze over field of view, COUNTERED by excellent in-built iron sights.

See what I mean?

nuf_nivah

ive got the answer it's DESTINY