24 Replies Latest reply: Jan 21, 2015 2:57 AM by IcemanHunter RSS

What U Playing

Zombie-Hell-Fire

I was thinking of playing some Metal Gear Solid, All of them. I stopped on the third one and never finished. I actually got stuck in the jungle, it must of been a glitch. At that time didn't know what a glitch was, but if I get stuck on it now I could possibly look up how to beat it. I kept trying to beat that part and had to do alot to get there then I died, I tried everything at that time, but I got frustrated and stopped. It's about time to go back and finish it.

It's funny because same thing happened to me on GTA Vice City it only showed 50% complete and I never did find out what I was suppose to do? I had everything and fought them at the mansion? Maybe I missed something on both of them? Well that's what I'm playing and of course I still play Cod but I needs to find this out.

• Re: What U Playing
          Shadowelite555

I got hooked on Far Cry 3 and Dark Souls. Both of these are drawing my attention away from Ghost. Im also hoping to see what Games with Gold brings for August.

TWALL4ALL2

Destiny Beta, once that's over I'll be playing The Last Of Us Remastered, and then come September I'll be playing Destiny.

iHattoriHanzo0

Ive been playing Sniper Elite 3. Its a WW2 sniping game that takes place in Africa this time. If you like stealth and the old style gaming of timing AI and sneaking up from behind or sniping at the perfect time.......its great. One of the coolest aspect is the cut open view of Nazi's having their skulls, brains, and organs shredded with bullets.

Of course there are some glitchy moments and some graphic tearing, not as smooth as CoD, but still a good time. Just be aware, depending on how thorough you wish to play.......... killing all enemies could take up to 4 hrs a mission.

Im_Old_School

I picked up Sniper Ghost Warrior2 a few weeks back and it's has a great online MP game.  It's all Sniper all the time but there are instances were you get some close quarter stuff.  Graphically it's pretty good, not Ghost good (character movement is not as good but landscape and maps are well rendered), but pretty good.  It uses CryEngine 3 so think Crysis 2 and 3 graphics.  Matches last at least 20 minutes.  Been playing that here recently more so than Ghosts.   I have Sniper Elite V2 but haven't done anything with it yet.  If it's anything like Sniper Elite was  I'm sure it's good too.

iHattoriHanzo0

I thoroughly enjoyed Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 multiplayer when it first came out. You're dead on with your description. For players that enjoy a more "realistic" sniping experience........its great. Its ALL about digging in, being patient, finding the target, and lining up the shot. I honestly remember waiting for 10 minutes to find the enemy and then another couple waiting for them to stop moving and find their nest. Very different than what we are used to with CoD.   Absolutely LOVE the size of maps.

There is definitely some adjustment to the character movement like you stated. Its not nearly as smooth as CoD and if you are engaging in close quarter combat, you're most likely doing something wrong.   All in all, I think I have about 12 hrs played in Sniper GW2 multi. I earned the achievements and enjoyed the change of pace.

Sniper and Sniper Elite are great for their stealth and dealing with bullet drop and wind adjustments. Always brings me back to MacMillan describing the Coriolis effect.

xoMrSLAVEox

How long is that game? I heard its really short.

iHattoriHanzo0

Well it depends on your definition of short and also how you choose to play. I find most games to be fairly short and i'm a 100% achievement completion whore.

There are 8 missions + 1 dlc mission. I've played one play through on each mission on the sniper elite difficulty solo. In doing so I killed ALL enemies stealthfully and found ALL collectibles. I did most missions in 3hrs and 5hrs was the max. At this point, I have about 30hrs total. The story can also be played co-op. So I imagine this would be much quicker with a friend.

I haven't played any multiplayer yet. I don't have high expectations for it, but hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised. None the less, I will most likely play it just enough for the achievements.....we'll see.

Now here's the kicker............ there is an achievement to complete the game on the hardest difficulty. In CoD, this is a common and easily attainable accomplishment. But in Sniper Elite 3, the hardest difficulty includes....."if you die at any point, you must restart the whole mission". There are no checkpoints and you are not able to save during the mission. It must be perfect. This could be very frustrating and require many many more hours.

DocChoi

Destiny Beta

slyd0g55

Chess online , Poker online

Izjar11

Destiny

and

War Thunder!

Zombie-Hell-Fire

I was in the mood to play older games but that sniper elite 3 looks fun.

illstplaya2live

I've been playing a lot of GTA 5 still, I started playing gran turismo 6 again, I still play mw1, mw2, mw3, bo1, and bo2 regularly. I need to get back into the last of us and watch dogs and borderlands 2, I have been wanting to finish those games for the longest now.

Shadowelite555

I started playing the Destiny Beta yesterday. To the moon

nuttin2say

Forza 5 ... and enjoying it.

SitRepPro

Destiny beta.  Shame the shotguns suck.

Rayquaza39

--- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13.

Sister got me this for my birthday back in June, and I'm glad for it. Not only does this game warrant multiple playthroughs, Lightning is competing with Samus Aran and Ada Wong as my favorite female protagonist. I even made emblems on Black Ops 2 of them

--- Pokemon ROM Hacks

The hackers who create these are so talented at it. Essentially what they are is a mod of a Pokemon game that can either add minor changes or completely overhaul the game. I beat Quartz Version, a Ruby Version hack with a bunch of new fictional Pokemon and funny dialogue with Spanish words mixed in, and the grammar improves as the game progresses. I'm currently playing Pokemon Snakewood, another Ruby Version hack with a zombie apocalypse storyline complete with zombie Pokemon and zombie trainers.

plastic_bag

Lately I mostly play shadow fall and I gotta say the mp is Def slept on. My current fave fps experience

IcemanHunter

I playing The last of Us , Call of Duty Ghost, Gran Turismo 6,  PES 2015 , Wolfenstein the New Order