27 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2014 7:09 PM by YungDaily RSS

New Clan | Level 14 and Ranking | Gold Clan Tags | Vendetta Renegades | Xbox 360 Only | Join Today To Play Clan Wars!!!

YungDaily

Vendetta Renegades

Founded July 24th 2014

vR Gaming / (VenD)

www.vrgaming.enjin.com

Hello, Welcome

Welcome to the Vendetta Renegades Recruitment Page, vR Gaming is a gaming team designed for equal opportunity and fun, We seek out players not only of skill but players with great personalities. vR Gaming is here to make a impact although we are not recruiting for Xbox 1 due to no leadership. vR Gaming is here to play the game and make it in the gaming industry, We were founded July 24th 2014 and we are still looking for more players to join us and dominate in gaming, vR was founded by 2 guys who wanted to make a difference and take the challenge and risk of getting to the top. We are a gaming team we still have rules as we need to abide by them. Join vR today! Have some fun with us we wanna be known as a well bonded family gaming team not just associates on games or not just gamers but a brotherhood. Join us today! (LEADING RANKS STILL AVAILABLE)

What We Offer:

Forums

Website

Honor Code

Rank Structure

Great Leadership

Weekly Meetings

Weekly Activities

Clan Wars

Rank v Rank In Clan Clan Battles

Clan Battles

Game Nights

Player Of The Month

Coming Soon Social Media

Gold Clan Tags

Requirements:

15+ Years of age (DRG SENIOR LEADERSHIP HAS  RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYBODY FROM THE TEAM REGARDING AGE) (WILL MAKE EXCEPTIONS DEPENDING ON MATURITY LEVEL

WORKING HEADSET AS WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE

MUST BE ON 3 TIMES A WEEK AND PLAYING CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS

MUST COMPETE IN ALL CLAN WARS WHEN THEY ARE LIVE

BE MATURE

BE ACTIVE

*NOTE* WE NEED GRAPHIC, RECORDERS, EDITORS AND PRODUCTION TEAM SEND ME LINKS IF YOU ARE INTO PRODUCTION WORK TO MY EMAIL BJDAILY1994@GMAIL.COM

FOUNDER: Trig vR

CO-FOUNDER: Predatorrr Oz

Assistant Founder: Pxerz

ADD ME ON XBOX!

Thank You!

~vR RECRUITMENT