7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2014 12:31 PM by theroc23 RSS

What's wrong with camping???

Tarot7788

I don't get it. It's my game and I can play it how I want. It's not against the rules! Just like cheating on my wife. Can't go to jail for it, right? Or take lying for example. If there is someone I don't like at work, I can lie and spread rumors about them. Make them loose friends and difficult to make new ones. If I'm lucky I can get them fired! Not illegal. So what's the big deal? No matter how often I am yelled at and hated I will never stop.

That's how I play my game.  So what if I have no integrity? My score is all that counts and all my team cares about, right? ... Until I am on the other team on the next game hehehehe. I suck at this game and can't win gunfights when the fight is fair. I always need to have the advantage and upperhand. Ready. With my sites. On the door. In the corner. Waiting...

• Re: What's wrong with camping???
          brentcers37

If you're camping in game modes other than TDM, you're basically a liability to your team. I know for sure I'd rather have someone capping flags than a camper worrying about his streaks.

If you suck at gunfights, practice getting better. Improve your reactions, learn the spawns and actually try to get better at the game, rather than sit in a corner with two IEDs, waiting for a kill so you can get your precious guard dog. Honestly, why would you bother buying the game if you're just going to sit in a corner and get 5-10 kills a game? Run around, enjoy the game for what it used to be; a fast paced FPS and get as many kills as you can.

DocChoi

Nothing is wrong with camping. If that's the only way you can contribute to a team, then you have to do it. It's a playstyle that is frowned upon as it is regarded as one that doesn't require very much gun skill and reflexes. Still a viable strategy and can work against the right players, just not one that will make you friends.

Tarot7788

You guys do realize I was being sarcastic... right?

deathbydevice

Why do people whine about camping? Who cares if you can run and gun, chew gum and talk where you died last? Everybody talks a lot about skill, but your basically saying "I can twiddle my thumbs faster then you", and when does being good in a video game require skill at your job? No matter pushing paper or pushing fries, its not gonna help. The only thing I see helping is reaction time to your driving, and being more aware of your surroundings, that's it.

So instead of whining, just think about your sarcasm. Its they're game, you didn't buy it for them, so if they wanna camp then let them. Its better then dealing with a hacking troll.

cassman420

I am a Camper too (Camp Counselor, LMAO). I hear it all the time. With my clan of 5 people, by me camping in a particular area I control our team spawn and that is a big advantage. It basically keeps the other team trapped in a general area. So when my team is in there spawn that is when I get my kills. Easy enough.