7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2014 9:59 PM by ShottaDru RSS

Invasion Playlist Gone

klz0ne

Did they remove the Invasion playlist on Saturday? That's all I've been playing since it's release and since Saturday all I have is Standard, Hardcore, and Clan vs Clan. Standard does not present any Invasion DLC Maps. I have tried rebooting, leaving the system off for a while and coming back but nothing seemed to help. Anyone else having this issue?

• Re: Invasion Playlist Gone
          klz0ne

Update: The Onslaught and the Invasion maps are not showing up under local game. Only the Devastation map pac is. When I go to the store and select the missing maps it says they are already installed and presents no option to re-apply them

FaclonPower98

OMG YES I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM! Except both my Invasion and Devastation downloads are gone, I only have Onslaught.

Did you get this error like I did at first then when you went back they were gone?

Yeah I know, it's really frustrating because if it's saying we've already got the maps when they are gone we can't re-download them but what's weird is despite the devastation maps being gone I can still use the ripper and no I didn't buy it separately.

I thought I was the only one. O_O

Wtf happened!

klz0ne

No error message. I did see a message either late Friday or early Saturday that a new playlist was being downloaded. I gave it a few minutes to complete and then went to look at the new selections and didn't see any changes at that time.

starbuckfrack

When I played 3 hours ago the Invasion playlist was still there on the ONE. I played two rounds of it. Since my ONE is screwed I will look on the 360 and get back to you.

I still see Invasion on my 360 as well.

klz0ne

The Solution that worked for me was...

Open the "My games and apps" App. drill down to the Invasion and Onslaught map packs. Uninstall both. Open "COD Ghosts" go to the store and reinstall the 2 problem map packs and everything is back to normal.