5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2014 6:55 PM by imsuperweird RSS

I Game shared with this guy and he does his stuff then I go back to my account and ALL OF MY CAMOS ARE GONE THEY DISAPPERED COMPLETELY!!! and I search for the downloads of them but I can't find them I really need help HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN IN SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND IF SO HOW DO YOU FIX IT??

Dnot game share next time. You are ruining it for the rest of us. And you have already ruined it for us because sony only let's us download something twice before we aren't allowed anymore. It used to be 5 times but because of idiots like you we suffer now. You got what you deserved. I don't why you are so mad anyway. They are just camos. Camos dont make you a better player, you still suck.

• Re: HHHHEEEELLLLPPP!!

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

If your account was the one that purchased the camos, you can still recover them since the contents that you purchased will be registered in your account. Better check this with PSN if the camos are indeed registered in your account and check for a License Transfer in order to have the licenses back to your console.

But, if your account did not purchase the camos, then I'm afraid the camos are lost.

If your account was used to purchase it, you should be able to download it again. Check your transactions on your PSN account.