2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2014 9:19 AM by Mr_Pistolero RSS

8:57 PM New York and 946 players worldwide playing the PC version

Mr_Pistolero

Umm hey activision/IW are you seriously trying to sell us pc players DLC's for this game with 900 players world wide playing when it's 9 pm new york time?

Guys, it wasn't that long ago all this extra maps was free. I think the least you guys could do is give the few thousand players playing a full copy of the game and maybe give those who paid a credit towards other games.

The way things are now must be some crazy joke. I've been here since it started with the guys from ea who created mohaa and went on to help make the 1st cod for PC.

The COD series was the #1 game for us PC players. especially for those who were into mohaa, and back then any dlc were always free. i'm not saying it should be free. But this game is 7-8 months old and there are around 900 players playing worldwide, you seriously want us pc gamers to spend $14.99 for 5 maps 4 times totaling about $60?

Seriously? I should pay an extra $60 to play with 900 players worldwide at 9:pm in new york.

I feel ripped off for paying $60 for the game considering 7-8 months after release it's DEAD.

I lost all respect for this company.

you guys used to be cool. That time is long gone.

No matter how bad your game comes out (all the glitches) you guys do nothing to make up for it.

Here's your solution.

heres a patch! (to fix problems that should have been figured out before release) Now go F yourselves! we tried to improve anti-cheat but it didn't work (duhhehe our bad). buy our map dlc for $15!!!!!!

Ok there activision. thanks but no thanks.

You guys are a major company (and you know the PC version of your game can be hacked and modded by begginer modders) And you know it will be garbage on PC because any begginer coders will be able to make hacks/cheats for your game on PC. people will steal the game over and over (piracy) and use cheats to ruin it for the rest of us. Yet knowing this  you want to sell us the game and all the DLC @ full Xbox price? sorry but you guys are a joke.

It's not your game It's the platform and you know it. But your still trying to play it off like it's the same game as on Xbox. (NO IT'S NOT) basic coders can't make cheats on Xbox It takes an experienced coder,. but basic level coders can have a field day on PC ruining it night and day and it is immpossible for any anti cheat measure to keep up.

AGAIN! THE GAME ISN'T WORTH CRAP ON PC! BUT HERE YOU ARE STILL TRYING TO SELL $15 DLC'S.

DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR A CHANGE, STOP TRYING TO SELL THESE GAMES ON PC FOR FULL PRICE (LIKE WE GET THE SAME EXPERIENCE AS XBOX) (BECAUSE WE DONT)

and make it up to the few players left in some way. make a new map pack that no-one has and give that one away for free.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!

PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Re: 8:57 PM New York and 946 players worldwide playing the PC version
          UnitedKingdom12345

I have played ghost on pc and xbox and belive me the pc version is much better both in terms of hackers and game play .Although there are wall / aimboters on the pc version the xbox is inundated with them first time I played  tdm on the xbox I prestiged because of a hacked host and would often come across them in at least 25% of the games where as the pc was about 10% ish at best . And the graphics and speed of the xbox were crap even when compared to playing on a low end lap top never mind a desk top pc .The only saveing grace for the x box is because they are  all the same specs more or less  the lag compensation problems are no where near as bad as the pc .

• Re: 8:57 PM New York and 946 players worldwide playing the PC version
              Mr_Pistolero

Well mayb they should componsate xbox players as well. There was a time when they would (make it up to you).

Anyway xbox may have cheaters and modded servers but there is still a huge player base which is a "good reason" to buy the game and dlc's. For PC, I really don't see the reason in spending extra money for a game with a community of a few thousand players worldwide.

The dlc comes with 5 maps for the multiplayer community that has at "best" under 5k players worldwide.

xbox has how many players to play those maps with? way more than 5k. For xbox it's worth the buy. PC isn't.