48 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2014 9:15 PM by danquake RSS

Spotting hackers

UnitedKingdom12345

Had a discussion with other players the other day about hackers and we all came up with the same conclusion about the easiest way to spot them before you even start playing and that is to look at their kill death ratio we have figured that any one with a ratio of over 3.00 is a most likely a hacker and any one above 3.50 is a dedcert even taking into account the crap lag compensation that gives players a advantage no one is happy with .Any player we have come across at 3.50 and above was a obvious aimboter or wall hacker and when you look on a list that has some one on 10.50 or 21.20 after a couple of hundred games that  says it all . So when you go on a game just check and avoid playing hackers that way

• Re: Spotting hackers
          king_bugsy

Hmm not sure that everyone with above a 3 k/d is a hacker, there are plenty of good players on PC and console with legit 3 k/d's. Having said that I usually back out when I see people with above 3 k/d just because I prefer to play against noobs xD

Mr_Pistolero

For Xbox it's understandable to have 3.0 kdr. you have aim-assist.

Playing Xbox is all about the best way to utilize the built in aim-assist. If you set yourself up at the choke points, have quick reactions and immediately start firing when ever you see your aim-assist pick up a target you will be one of the top dawgs, That's all there is to it if you want a killer kdr on xbox. (Use the aim-assist to it's fullest and have good reaction when it grabs a target) you win!

PC is "supposed" to be players aiming on their own. And it's very obvious many PC players use aim-cheats to help them find targets behind walls and help them land these perfect "snaps" to targets who are out in the open and changing up direction/strafing or running on the fly. And they land these perfect snaps just a bit to often to targets not on radar (as if they were). 8 of 10 targets they land a perfect initial snap, Then they also have these excessive KDR's and try to talk about legitimacy. LOL ok cowboy.

FYI: we seriously don't need to worry about mistaking the 2 players in our community who might have a legitimate KDR of 3.0 or better. thanks for the help though.

because when it comes to players with 3.0 kdr or better it's probably 9.9 of 10 you'll be playing against a cheater. So if the 3.0 kdr player keeps snapping to unseen targets. not on radar, multiple times every round we don't have to sit and pretend he's legit because you say so.

PatMoran

Controllers have aim assist on PC. But, Im sure the expert of hacks would know this already lolol.

Mr_Pistolero

No they Don't have aim-assist. I asked support 3 times. the answer is NO. There is No aim assist on PC.

Have you used and controller and witnessed the aim-assist? Oh no? that's because there isn't any aim-assist for PC

AGAIN, support told me 3 different support tickets. (there is no aim assist for PC)

So show me some proof of this aim-assist on PC and if you can't why don't you stfu. because there is no aim-assist on PC

PatMoran

COD Ghosts (PC) - Aim Assist Test - YouTube

You believe ATVIAssist, people who have little to no clue about anything when it comes to COD games LMFAO. I just confirmed you are literally insane & a ******* idiot at the same time. Congrats! Have fun hunting down more hax in your life.

Mr_Pistolero

PatMoran wrote:

COD Ghosts (PC) - Aim Assist Test - YouTube

You believe ATVIAssist, people who have little to no clue about anything when it comes to COD games LMFAO. I just confirmed you are literally insane & a ******* idiot at the same time. Congrats! Have fun hunting down more hax in your life.

Ok 1st off the title of that video says "aim-assist test" It didn't say "watch me using PC aim-assist and see it in action"

2nd. did you watch the video>? It shows the player constantly moving around the target (AND NOTHING HAPPENS) there is no snap or aim-assist locking him onto the target. it looks like out of the whole clip that there was "possibly" an aim-assist but nothing that is cut and dry (like the clear snapping i see many players doing in game. So obviously people aren't snapping to the enemy targets because they are legit & use aim-assist (because by the test clip we can clearly see the (aim-assist for PC) doesn't do that). So it's even more obvious that all these players who snap and stop dead on your location multiple times per round (when your not on radar) are using PC aim-cheats and not some aim-assist built into the game..

Thanks for clearing it up 100%

Update:

I picked up a controller and played 5 rounds of multiplayer and there is NO AIM-ASSIST FOR PC, NOTHING WAS HELPING ME AIM, MY CHARACTER DIDN'T EVER TURN ON IT'S OWN AND GRAB A TARGET OR TURN TO IT AS I GO RUNNING PAST, OR COME AROUND A CORNER, OR OUT A DOORWAY, DIDN'T MATTER IF I WAS CAMPING OR ON THE GO. ENEMIES JUST WALK RIGHT BY (VICE VERSA) AND NOTHING HAPPENS! I WAS NEVER AUTO-TURNED TO A TARGET. AIMING DOWN SIGHTS DOESN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME. I TESTED A FEW DIFFERENT THINGS ACROSS 5 MATCHES. THERE IS NOTHING HELPING ME AIM WITH THE USE OF A CONTROLLER FOR THE PC VERSION OF COD GHOSTS..

SO THERE IS MY AIM ASSIST TEST FOR PC. IT'S 100% CONFIRMED! "THERE IS NO AIM-ASSIST FOR COD GHOSTS PC MULTIPLAYER" ANYONE SAYING THEY USE IT FOR MULTIPLAYER ARE LYING AND USING CHEATS.

THERE IS ALSO NO AIM-ASSIST OPTIONS IN THE GAMES "GAMEPADS CONTOL MENU"

IF THERE IS AN AIM ASSIST IT'S PROBABLY ONLY FOR PRIVATE MATCHES. (i didn't look into that yet because it's irrelevant to what we are discussing)

AND FYI: THIS POST ALSO CONFIRMS (YOU ARE THE ******* IDIOT)

Sorry if it bothers you or is unbelievable to you. but I know how to spot cheaters!

king_bugsy

Well, that makes absolutely no sense! If everyone on console has aim assist then that means there is no advantage because EVERYONE has it. You are so stupid. If anything its easier to play with a mouse so you don't need aim assist.

You are so lost, you spend your whole life trying to convice people that everyone is hacking, its so sad. Everytime I leave a comment on here you stalk me with your essays. Get a life man, nobody cares what you have to say.

Mr_Pistolero

king_bugsy wrote:

Well, that makes absolutely no sense! If everyone on console has aim assist then that means there is no advantage because EVERYONE has it. You are so stupid. If anything its easier to play with a mouse so you don't need aim assist.

Sorry, I think your a little off. It takes skill to aim with a mouse. constantly lifting the mouse etc etc. it's not easier, but it's better once you are good at it and that takes awhile. most new pc gamers skip that step and buy an aim-cheat to play and only use it at key moments, (like some noobs i know).

It makes plenty of sense, Your just dumb is the problem. In xbox you win more by using strategy and working that aim-assist to it's fullest. Like (setting yourself up at chokepoints) and being alert and responding when your aim-assist picks up a target, this is what makes the better player. On xbox it's important to know/learn how the aim-assist works in order to be the top dawg. This is not a strategy you can use on PC. On PC you can't be day dreaming and waiting for your character to move (on it's own) then immediately fire to remain locked on target with aim-assist. This is an xbox stratagy. The whole style of play is different than PC because for xbox your strategy works off of having aim-assist available. PC there is none of that. It's only map + spawn knowledge,sound,and radar, Theres no program that turns your character when it spots an enemy. For xbox the biggest talent is (quick response time) that's the only skill you need. (and maybe some map knowledge) but foremost the only skill you need for xbox is good reaction/response time.

A good strategy for xbox is:

Whenever you see your character move on it's own (you press fire). That's why uncoordinated 5 yr olds are good at xbox shooters. because all it takes is good response time to get a kill. They don't need any skill or precision to aim precisely. Which makes it much easier than using a mouse.

king_bugsy wrote:

You are so lost, you spend your whole life trying to convice people that everyone is hacking, its so sad. Everytime I leave a comment on here you stalk me with your essays. Get a life man, nobody cares what you have to say.

I have around 200 people following my posts. (so someone wants to hear what i say)

Your just mad that i spotted your little aim-cheat you use when playing ghosts PC.

I don't stalk anything. your 1 of the 2 people who post here that's why i respond.

And yes i also pointed out that you use aim-cheats to play PC ghosts on some videos you posted in a previous post.

I clearly showed that you keep turning and stopping dead balls where the enemy is standing multiple times per round like your playing xbox with aim-assist and just like PC aim-cheats work. Sorry,  I play tons of domination but I don't luckily land dead balls on the enemies who are taking a control point multiple times per round like you do just because i go to (check there)

I know a lame aim-assist program when i see it in action. Just because you sit here and claim your legit means nothing. I can see the cheat popping u right on your target. Sure bro, it's all you! your a major talent out here. LMAO

"guy pops dead on the target over and over before anything else happens when supposedly your just going to take a peak around a corner." (hey guys I'm legit) Ok that's why your always dead in line with the target when you turn around to  take a look. Ok sure makes sense. right, your legit and you also win lotto every week.

Your talk about you being legit/talented is cheap! real cheap! especially when you can't provide a round of play where you do good without luckily landing dead on a target because you "turned to check". You should have many rounds where this does not happen at all and yet you still crushed the competition (if your legit). Not every winning round should have you turning and stopping 'snapping" dead on where the enemy is standing <- because that's a clear sign of cheating when a player can't ever play a round without popping dead onto enemy locations who aren't on radar. (sure i know it happens) but not every single round. and surely not multiple times every round.

satindra

they need to ban these hackers there are many who use it i hate them

Mr_Pistolero

You ain't kidding. always 2 cheaters per map minimum. I play squad assualt and try to log onto multiplayer about once a week with always the same outcome of at least 2 cheaters per map. and sometimes it's almost 1/2 the server, it's like some clan/group of friends all bought the cheat and play together. pretty obvious that's the case in many rounds.

king_bugsy

You just take stupid to another level and repeat the same thing over and over again. I proved you wrong in the other thread along with 2 other people and you stopped talking. I have nothing else to say to you. Please save your essays for someone who cares. Bye

Mr_Pistolero

You proved me wrong? How? Here's the post below your talking about. and no-one can make any decisions because you ran to  youtube crying that those videos i posted are copyright by you! That's how you proved me wrong? it's more like you erased the evidence rather than prove me wrong.

1st you asked me right in the title of the video "am i a cheater" and then you have youtube delete all my findings.

(LMAO). If you were so innocent then why did you cry to youtube and have those videos removed?

here's the post below with all the deleted videos because you went crying to youtube like a little girl.

(you proved me wrong)(lol). What a liar you are.

Seriously: Even at the assisted kill at 2:49 you are dead in line with the target (after a distinct pivot/change of direction) before you come strafing past  the wall. It's really hilarious that your trying to pawn that video off as yourself. It's so obvious a cheat keeps picking up your targets through objects. seriously get over yourself!. It's obvious you have a cheat lining you up with the enemies with a keystroke. I do realize that lame cheat is what has you playing so well and you love it. But sorry newbie (it's obvious cheating) that has you constantly pulling out from behind objects near or dead on your target "after a distinct last second pivot/change of direction" not "sound whoring"  your a joke.

(here's the other post where you prove me wrong by crying to youtube & deleting the video after you ask in the title "Am I Cheater?")

king_bugsy wrote:

Here you go man, Am I a cheater? - CoD Ghosts gameplay - YouTube.

Sorry this looks above and beyond "sound whoring"

All these enemies found like this in 1 short round? Seriously? The proof is in the video's below.

Looks more like (Atificial-Aim) the way these enemies are found so precisely with 1 swoop/pivot. Not much like "Sound Whoring"

Ok. For starters we have this perfect pivot and your dead balls on target before anything else.  (hmmm) luck maybe?

http://youtu.be/N92E4CrjQHw

Then in this vid again. You turn and stop right on the money at just the right moment.

(hmmmm Lucky again?) http://youtu.be/bksjj5OiN6w

Then here another perfect pivot and shots to the waist.

http://youtu.be/pxtnUq3hFYU

Then immediately after that last kill (video above) the very next enemy again is found in 1 swoop/pivot in the distance.

http://youtu.be/b2Qt5KbhwlM  really? It's not (Artifical-Aim) finding your targets like this? (lucky again?)

Next vid, Again perfect turn, right on the money, shots right on the waist.

http://youtu.be/9Rg4nq53zHc

And Then these 2 kills to conclude my findings. 1st kill we have the perfect nudge to the targets waist, shot fired on waist. 2nd kill the target runs by you and your aim goes spaz to the ground but snaps up perfect and stops at the waist again for those dead on waist shots. http://youtu.be/g3vhvavLqvY

Your seriously going to sit here and tell my that's you "sound whoring"? I'm not watching (artifical-aim)? I'm not watching some program steering you to your targets? LOL!-> The sound made you spaz and stare at the ground then perfectly snap up to that last kills waist? And all the other nonsense? please.

king_bugsy

Like I said I really don't care what you think. You devote your whole life to catching people cheating, it is so sad! I "cried to YouTube" because I think you are an idiot and it would be funny if your channel got deleted. LOL. You know full well that I proved you wrong when I answered everyone one of your hackusations with facts about how I got the kills and you didn't reply. From now on im just taking this stalking as a compliment and the fact that you say im too good to not be cheating is also a huge compliment. So thanks

Mr_Pistolero

I don't think your any good because I know the difference between sound whoreing and an aim-cheat picking up a target with these last second changes of direction landing you  either dead on, just under, a little to the left, a little right, etc from your target as you pull out from objects. As I explained at 2:49. where you just happen to snap/turn to your left through the brick wall and there is the enemy standing directly above where your aiming right after that last second snap to that location. Plus all the other instances that you had deleted from my youtube channel. You can't play, that's why you use that program to find your enemies. Yep, it looks kinda real kid. I'll give you that, But seriously. (give it up)

You fail.

It's (obvious an aim-cheat picks up your targets through walls and a few different ways so it looks real)

Your "sound'whoring"

lmao

Your Video you posted

Am I a cheater? - CoD Ghosts gameplay - YouTube

My response where you had all my findings deleted

All these enemies found like this in 1 short round? Seriously? The proof is in the video's below.

Looks more like (Atificial-Aim) the way these enemies are found so precisely with 1 swoop/pivot. Not much like "Sound Whoring"

Ok. For starters we have this perfect pivot and your dead balls on target before anything else.  (hmmm) luck maybe?

Then in this vid again. You turn and stop right on the money at just the right moment.

Then immediately after that last kill (video above) the very next enemy again is found in 1 swoop/pivot in the distance.

http://youtu.be/b2Qt5KbhwlM  really? It's not (Artifical-Aim) finding your targets like this? (lucky again?)

And Then these 2 kills to conclude my findings. 1st kill we have the perfect nudge to the targets waist, shot fired on waist. 2nd kill the target runs by you and your aim goes spaz to the ground but snaps up perfect and stops at the waist again for those dead on waist shots. http://youtu.be/g3vhvavLqvY

Your seriously going to sit here and tell my that's you "sound whoring"? I'm not watching (artifical-aim)? I'm not watching some program steering you to your targets? LOL!-> The sound made you spaz and stare at the ground then perfectly snap up to that last kills waist? And all the other nonsense? please.

king_bugsy
                                                    I don't think your any good because I know the difference between sound whoreing and an aim-cheat picking up a target

Just like you know the difference between your and you're xD

with these last second changes of direction landing you dead on, just under, a little to the left, a little right, from your target as you pull out from objects

That is something you call skill. Something that clearly you don't posess, because if you did you would be playing the game and not spending all your time making up stories in your head to try and catch hackers.

It's (obvious an aim-cheat picks up your targets through walls and a few different ways so it looks real)

Thanks again for the compliment! Have a nice day bud

Good luck catching cheaters

Mr_Pistolero

king_bugsy wrote:

with these last second changes of direction landing you dead on, just under, a little to the left, a little right, from your target as you pull out from objects

That is something you call skill. Something that clearly you don't posess, because if you did you would be playing the game and not spending all your time making up stories in your head to try and catch hackers.

Ya skill has you lined up under the targets feet with a last second pivot as you strafe out from behind the wall. (ok joker)

Your skill is you press an aim-cheats button on your keyboard and it turns you right there facing your target so your nooby ass doesn't get killed. YOU ARE/YOU'RE Pre-lined up to targets behind objects with a last second pivot and your trying to say your legit. LOL. When you grow up you'll realize how dumb you were being and how obvious your cheat is.

king_bugsy

Ok well thanks for clearing that up for me, bud! Give yourself a pat on the back for being hack detective of the year! Well done!

Mr_Pistolero

king_bugsy wrote:

Ok well thanks for clearing that up for me, bud! Give yourself a pat on the back for being hack detective of the year! Well done!

Yes I do pat myself on the back. I like exposing noobs using aim-cheats who tell others they aren't good at the game.

What i would pay to see you playing a real round without that lame cheat turning you to your targets at the touch of a key.  I bet it would be hilarious how bad you actually are.

Take care newbie L2P without a cheat steering you to your targets.  "Sound whoring" LMAO

king_bugsy

Lol. Yeh you're right! I am so bad and you are hack detective of the year. Congrats again!!

Mr_Pistolero

I know I'm right. Why else would you be snapping/changing direction last second and catching a better angle on a target that is behind a wall. Are you the pc shooter magician? Sorry way to much (nonsense/bullshit luck) for that aim to be real. But you keep going with that story of you being the "real deal" It's so obvious (your not).

Keep pressing your cheats aim-key to find the next target & claim your good at the game.

Just to remind you.

I don't think your any good because I know the difference between sound whoreing and an aim-cheat picking up a target with these last second changes of direction landing you  either dead on, just under, a little to the left, a little right, etc from your target as you pull out from objects. As I explained at 2:49. where you just happen to snap/turn to your left through the brick wall and there is the enemy standing directly above where your aiming right after that last second snap to that location. Plus all the other instances that you had deleted from my youtube channel. You can't play, that's why you use that program to find your enemies. Yep, it looks kinda real kid. I'll give you that, But seriously. (give it up)

You fail.

Your "sound'whoring"

lmao

Your Video you posted

king_bugsy

I just can't take you seriously with grammar like that. You can't be any older than 12 years old. I suggest that you take some extra English lessons instead of spending your whole life trying to catch cheaters. And why do you keep posting the same thing over and over again? I really don't get it. Hahaha you really are a special one

Mr_Pistolero

Yep the grammar. very important. Comming from a lowlife who gets his thrills beating/taunting people at a video game by using aim-cheats to find their location. Obvious your thing is telling other players (YOU SUCK AT THE GAME) you've done it here in the forums so I can imagine how you taunt people in game with your FAKE superiority.

The reason why I keep posting the same thing is because it shows your character.

1st you post up a video and ask me "Am i a cheater?" Then you have any of my responses/proof/discussion (my videos) deleted from youtube.

Pretty shady.

I rather be a bad speller than a person with bad character.

so here it is again:

Since he deleted all my video proof. Another obvious snap to his target with an aim-cheat is the assisted kill at 2:49 when he last second changes direction and is staring right under his enemies feet as he comes strafing out from behind the brick wall. (Lined up exactly how the AI would have been lined up on it's initial snap to a target behind a wall) (such coincidence)

And all the stuff/proof I posted that he had deleted below that he claims is soundwhoring. (lool)

Your Video you posted

king_bugsy

Yes sir. You got me. I cheat to make myself feel better because I am so bad. I have 1000 hours played on ghosts and I still need cheats. Hahaha I am so bad!

king_bugsy

Lol. I just watched your gameplay on bo2. I can see why you complain that everyone is a cheater. You suck!! Camping behind shock charges and bouncing betties and running backwards and forwards up the stairs like a retard. In my opinion people like you are way worst than hackers. And if I wanted to use all the tips you've taught me about spotting hackers, like never missing a bullet before hitting someone and always aiming off someone before you hit them, then I could call you a hacker on more than 5 occasions in your video. So I guess you are just as much of a cheater as I am! Hahaha.

Blops2[30-5]-and no one calls me a cheater like everyone claims all the sore losers do.. - YouTube

Mr_Pistolero

Yep you are reaching now. There may be one instance all round where a flick perfect to a target that's not on radar. otherwise it's very obvious I'm hunting off my radar, Very much UNLIKE what your doing all round and telling people to listen for footsteps (like that's what it is making you snap to every other target all distances away and behind walls.(right guy)

Yep I suck to you because I use strategy, know the spawns, use the radar and work areas of the map for my kills. Of course you hate me and say "I suck!!" because you know without your lame cheat I would destroy you.

I'm sure I'm part of the reason why you play with that lame cheat.

There's nothing wrong with my playing It's called playing fair & using tactics. Something you don't need to know because you have a cheat picking off your targets at the press of a button.

DocChoi

I don't think the guy is cheating. First, he's playing Domination where spawns are very predictable. Amplify paired with a good sound card and HEADPHONE (not headset) is pretty much sound whoring heaven. I will vouch and say that's legit as a console gamer it's very possible to have kills like the one's bugsy had in his game.

BTW, I watched your BLOPS 2 video. Of all the saved gameplay, you decided to post THAT?! All I learned is you can't play outside of that confined stairway and have to rely on shock charges to get a jump on your opponents.

Mr_Pistolero

Sorry this isn't console. this is PC and there is no aim-assist. so he's not landing all these targets legitimately with a pivot that I see the AI using to spot it's targets. Trust me this is obvious cheating.

I already pointed out 2:49 where he makes this last second pivot and strafes past the wall aiming right under his enemies feet. (and of course this last second pivot/turn lines him up better than anyone can ask for. And this goes for all 3 instances I pointed out here)

Next we have 1:36 kill where he turns to the corner of the building exactly right place right time with the enemy

Then there is a repeat of this at 3:02 where he turns to the corner of the building exact with the enemy.

And all the crap I pointed out that he had deleted.

And as far as my video goes. It's just simple strategy/tactics. Instead of using amplify I have a shocker letting me know where my enemy is.

It's part of the game. Unlike the cheat he uses that keeps turning him right to his enemy.

DocChoi

CoD Ghosts PC w Controller HAS AIM ASSIST - YouTube

My response, if he is using a controller...

Mr_Pistolero

From what i remeber he says he uses kb/m.

I couldn't care what that video says. the video is of him talking nonsense and snapping and tracking everyone like a hawk then at the very end he says("you might not notice the aim-assist but it's there")..  WTF does that mean. I mean his round looked heavily aim-assist but then he concludes with it's not that great you may not notice it but it's there. Sorry, But it doesn't add up to what I'm watching him do.

Plus: I tested it out for 5 rounds there is absolutely no aim assist on multiplayer. if anything changes I'll let you know , if suddenly I realize there was an aim assist i'll post. But seriously..? I mean it still makes no sense how I can play 5 rounds without anything and king bugsy's controller (if he uses one)  his aim assist has him pulling up to targets before they get their and locking on them through objects xx times in 1 round? that is obsurd to think there would be such a difference. He locks onto to every inbound target where mine does nothing.

Again That guy in the video saying he's playing with the aim-assist seems sketchy as well. Over the top aiming and 180 dead stops on target, but then ends off saying (you might not notice it) (?)

Also, Activision Support has confirmed this as well that there is no aim-assist on ghost PC when using a controller!

king_bugsy

You are so delusional. What you call "strategy" is what 90% of people call camping like a noob. You seem to think that everyone can only be as good as you and you can't accept that there is alot of people that are way better. If you watch my video and turn the volume right up you can hear footsteps before every suspicious kill, but I have already told you this ten times so there is no point trying to explain it to you again. You change your reasoning and make new excuses every time I prove you wrong. First you were saying that my aim cheat makes perfect shots to the waist, now you are saying its the foot. Then you said I only use it at certain key times to make myself look legit.  Do you know how stupid you sound. LOL. Just get good at the game and stop crying like a baby because people are better than you! We now have four people on my side and none on yours, doesn't that tell you anything?

Mr_Pistolero

ya right guy 2:49 it was the footsteps that had you pop that last second snap/change in direction to right under the targets feet through the brick wall. The only one delusional is you thinking that aim-cheat isn't obvious.

king_bugsy

Actually, at 2:49 I didn't even get the kill or hit any bullets on that guy. So...

Mr_Pistolero

Doesnt matter. You targeted that player before he died. your talking about irrelevant bs. i'm talking about you always snapping and having the target right there! I'm not talking about who dropped the enemy.

ya yer legit bro.

Then what's all that nonsense going on around 2:37. I guess that's all you do is follow sound? when sight is involved your reaction is slow?  at 2:37 I see you round the corner/doorway to your left & your aim stops right at the break in the brick wall. (of course an enemy is right there where you stopped dead. right where your right reticle lands. (just how the AI targets) Then you keep targeting into that wall for some reason and even when the enemy comes in full view it still looks like your having some problems getting to it (is someones aimbot stuck on a target behind the wall?)  Then of course the sudden LATE perfect snap right to the target. Your genious bro! Such skills you have! Ok there sound man. Get a pair of eyes! and lose that cheat that aims for you (IT'S OBVIOUS)

yep your following (sound over sight) (makes sense) after you make the 1st left turn and start heading into the room with the stairs "wham" change of direction. you spin and stop dead (right where the enemy is) we can determine that because you can't move a hair to the right before the target is exposed (out past the wall) i guess again your right on the money because of amazing hearing i suppose. yes? but then you target back to the right into the wall when the enemy comes out in view) lmfao! what happened? your ears failed?

Your a cheat, Give it up!

king_bugsy

Are you really that stupid? At 2:43 you see me in a gun fight with two people (which my aimbot didn't work for) and I am about to die, so I get behind cover then go around to look at the same spot from a different angle. You don't need aim hacks or sound whoring if you have already seen them. First you said that shooting at dead bodies is something I do to make myself look legit, are you now saying that my aim cheat does that as well?

At 2:37 you see me pre aiming in many different directions. It is something you see me do every few seconds throughout this entire video, the reason I do that is so I don't get caught off guard by campers like you. That is the reason I use stalker on all my assualt rifle classes so I can pre aim every corner and every direction where I expect someone might be. You should try doing it, it really helps a lot!

Also, you still haven't explained why sometimes my hack aims at feet and sometimes it aims at the waist?

Edit - Listen closely when I went up the stairs, YOU CAN HEAR FOOTSTEPS!!!! Turn the video up and listen, if you cant hear that you must be deaf!!!! In game it is also much louder than you hear in this video, because dxtory doesn't record sound well and after I compressed it the sound quality went down a lot.

Mr_Pistolero

Because this is how the new aimbots look real. It's designed just like the AI's aim-system for squad assault. is designed it to pick up targets in 2 pivots. It doesn't always do it perfect because it's a program and has flaws. sometimes it pops to targets in 1 perfect snap but mainly it lands em in 2 so it looks real. 1st pivot it catches the target by the reticles (edge of the crosshairs) than the 2nd perfect snap to be perfectly lined up with a body part. new aimbot can be set to target a few areas as well while it's firing.

Your a noob, stop being scum & put away the machine playing for you. Again it's obvious. maybe not to all. but i caught you. and I'm sure i'm not the 1st calling you out for using that machanical lame cheat you try to pawn off as you playing. your funny. good luck with that bs story. your gameplay shows a cheat that anyone of us can download. i can do what your doing by dl'ing a cheat. sorry it looks nothing like legit play.

it's that simple. My gameplay is real. Your a fake grabing targets through walls with an aimcheat. AND PERFECT 2ND PIVOTS TO ALL. YOU ARE A JOKE!

Stop talking about the sound is popping you dead under your targets feet! your a JOKE!

Anyone buying what your selling is a real idiot!

king_bugsy

Aimbots do not look real you dumb ass! Seriously I am losing my patience with you. I have given you solid proof to everyone one of your hackusations and you just come up with new bs every time. Like mini said in the other thread, there is no point trying to explain it you, you are too stupid to see things clearly. So I am done with this, you can think I am cheater all you want, I really couldn't care less. Bye

Mr_Pistolero

king_bugsy wrote:

Aimbots do not look real you dumb ass!

Exactly and neither does your play!  Your popping dead onto to many targets with a last second change of direction. you either get closer or your dead on. it's obvious you use an aimcheat to keep putting you dead on the money with a last second pivot before making a move. It's beyond sound because many enemy's are found far off (no sound) with the same pivot & dead stop. that's 1

2.your making constant 1 snap and stop right on the money to every enemy aimed on.. I mean seriously who aims like that so spot on? Can we see something normal like get close & just shoot and wiggle the mouse left & right past the target. My aim in my round does nothing like yours. yes i snap to a few targets. But who gets that perfect initial snap to the target everytime>? please brother! you keep stopping dead on the target is a bit much. we shoot and wiggle left & right. But not you! your dead eye snap right to a bodypart of the enemy, just like the AI.

later noob. have fun beating people down with a cheat (how lame).

Duh I don;t cheat you just suck. duh i don't cheat you just suck. duh i don't cheat you just suck. duh i don't cheat you just suck.

DocChoi

"I SEE YOU!" - Call of Duty: Ghosts PC - Ali-A Plays LIVE #2! - YouTube

Watch at 2:45. Basically gets a feed in a similar way as Bugsy. And he is using a keyboard and mouse. And I doubt a prominent Youtuber would risk his rep by using an aimbot.

Mr_Pistolero

DocChoi wrote:

"I SEE YOU!" - Call of Duty: Ghosts PC - Ali-A Plays LIVE #2! - YouTube

And I doubt a prominent Youtuber would risk his rep by using an aimbot.

Why not? what's the big loss? right now he get's exposure that's all that counts.

1st off he seems to do that same crap where he just turns & "wham" stops dead right on the money. You'll see this @ 2:00 as he's passing through the train car and he hears a sound while he's yapping and is able to pinpoint it dead on. (mmm hmmm sure!)

Then at 5:45 a hard pivot to the fence and he gets hitmarkers. Plus all the other ace aiming tracking he pulled off all round. Yes sorry. prominent youtuber or not. This sure looks like another player trying to get away with using aim-cheats

and i gave it just a quick once through.

anyway....

But of course we have another player claiming they have legit skills who of course has "great aim" throughout the entire round but who also just seems to turn from a sound and stop dead on the money with this disctinct snap. it makes no sense I'm heading through the train & now i'm turned and stopped right on you! i heard you! it's legit!!! (pff c'mon man).

Sorry it takes a little more than sound awarness to get that to happen. I might buy that crap as legit if the rest of his aim was a bit normal/ but no! it's like he's perfect tracking everytime. and i just skimmed through the clip. I'm sure there is much more BS because it fairly clear the same type of aim-assist PC cheat is being used by both king and the video you posted.

And about 2:45. yep there it is perfect snap from 1 target to the next. So here we have another player every time he aims at enemies he's pretty damn awesome.

But then you see him walk across a room and he can barely seem to navigate himself around a huge column. his judgement is so bad he just heads straight into it and crashes.(?)

At 2:36 he turns left and he has trouble navigating himself around that big column. Sorry. again what I'm seeing doesn't make any sense. 1 second it's a pro gamer when he aims/navigates from 1 target to the next, when he tracks targets, makes those perfect snaps to target "he's all pro". but when there is no enemy he can't target himself/aim his way around a big ass column in the room right dead in front of his face nice and smooth? (ok buddy makes a whole lotta sense) he has trouble with the easy stuff Oh right i get it! NOT!

You watched my round did it seem like I had 1 bit of trouble navigating myself around all round? I'm pretty sure you'll agree the answer is NO.

Did I aim anywhere near the level of that players video you posted? Again I'm sure you will agree NO.

They are just amazing when it comes to finding and shooting at the enemy? sorry that's not how it works.

I mean seriously what is that? he's so on point with his aim/ he's pulling 11-1 or 24-4 but can't navigate around that column any better than that? Give me a break. ya that's our legit gamer. crashes into crap like a noob but aims like a hawk, (SURE LET ME BUY INTO THAT.) like i said my aim isn't 1/2 of what his is and you will never see me navigate that poorly and slow to get around an object. Doesn't happen. That guy is a joker not a gamer.

You'll be surprised but the guys running the youtube channels are mainly the ones who need to be taking advantage of these cheats. they have to! who wants to watch someone losing every round? and who wants to commentate on a losing round? so they use cheats to play and make it all picture perfect.

DocChoi

Yeah, you're pretty hopeless dude. There are very good players that are online. Sad that everyone that is genuinely good cheats in your eyes. I'm done with this thread.

Mr_Pistolero

No. It's you who are hopeless If you think that guy is 110% legit. There is no proof of that. (just you saying he is)(?) how would you know?

What's your leg to stand on? Mine is my eyes and experience and knowledge of the "NEW" cheats they have available today.

Not my problem your getting fooled by cheaters.

Like i said, that guy you posted can't aim his way across a room around a pole. but can aim himself like a hawk to every target on screen, popping and snapping in any direction to land perfectly on the target 1 snap everytime (pfff.right!). Its obvious his navigation skill throughout the entire round doesn't match to the aiming skill. he is always sloppy (until there is a target) Your pathetic and maybe should stop believing everything you see.

That guy you posted is 100% cheating. get him to play anyone (like me) in real life and I'll prove it to you. it's obvious cheating whether or not you can or can't recognize it (is your problem) it's 100% cheating. I'll play that guy any day and bet my house against his 1 dollar. (obvious cheat steering him around and aiming for him at the touch of a button)

he's another player i can mimick exactly if i bought the aim-cheat that's available.. I'll be standing there and suddenly i'll turn and stop right on the target as they pull out from cover (from my aim-cheat) and tell you it's my awesome headset doing it. and a fool like yourself will believe it. wow how awesome is PC gaming. we have fools buying into a cheat is me playing.

glad to know how easy it is for the cheaters and anyone who wants to cheat to get away with it. As long as there are fools like you it must be awesome for all these cheaters.

Nice try. But sorry (YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPOT CHEATERS) No if's or but's. the video you posted and king bugsy use cheats to play. that's why they pull the same nonsense where they flick right to the target as the target comes out from behind an object and aim just as well as one another. because that's the traits of that lousy cheat they use.

again very sad that you take their side and try to claim it's legit. Sorry It's not!

Get your brain & eyes checked. These are noobs running with an aim-cheat. like i said that 1 guy can't navigate himself around a huge pole but navigates to enemy targets like a hawk popping and snapping everywhere. The easy stuff is what has him looking shaky on the controls. pffff. such nonsense i have to listen to on these forums. everyone thinks everyone else is PRO! Give me a break. Such losers in this community. "THAT'S NOT CHEATING YOUR HOPELESS!!!" says who? jackoff? or hammerhead? such a sad ******* lying POS community.

king_bugsy

LOL. A guy with 4 million subs who is being payed by alienware to play PC games is a cheater? Wow you just keep getting dumber!

If the community is so bad then why don't you leave? We wouldn't miss you. I suggest you play a less competitive game like minecraft so you don't get mad when people constantly beat you.

And seen as you seem to know so much about these legit looking aimbots (that no one else has seen), and you keep asking everyone else to upload videos, can you please upload a video of you using the aimbot. You said you have one and used it before to test it so show us how real it looks.

This hack detective thing really is your whole life isn't it? I see you on here 24/7, you leave a comment then edit it for the next two hours (and still get all your grammar wrong) til someone replys to you and you do the same thing all the through the day. Do you even sleep?

Btw. This is what a real aimbot looks like [Hack] Call of Duty: Ghosts | .NET External ESP | Wallhack, Aimbot, ESP... | - YouTube its impossible to miss. There is no sometimes go for the waist, sometimes the foot, it is same place every time, never missing a bullet. This is the sort of thing that noobs were using when Ghosts first came out, before we had VAC. That is the sort of hack you find on mpgh, but if you look now there is no hacks being made other than DLC unlockers because everything else gets you instabanned! So please stop with this because you really don''t know what you are talking about.

Mr_Pistolero

king_bugsy wrote:

LOL. A guy with 4 million subs who is being payed by alienware to play PC games is a cheater? Wow you just keep getting dumber!

Nope  nothing dumb about what I'm saying. Yep he has you all fooled. is that impossible? nope. It's probable and likely.

call allienware and tell them to set up a match between me and that fake that they pay. and I'll prove it to all of you that he is just a noob using an aimcheat to play well. it's 100% I'm not guessing (maybe some of you are) but I'm not. I can buy the cheat & play just like him. (all the sudden I'm a pro soundwhore!) (yep sure) It's more like they press a button spin and stop on the enemy target because of the aim-cheat they use.. Then the flaw of the cheat is when it just turns you and stops dead to an enemy that just came out from behind an object. the cheater gets turned and stopped right on the money. (this is what the cheat does it's fact). and they turn it into (I'm pro soundwhore!). lol, not!.

Like I said he is 100% cheating. Call alienware or whoever his sponsors are. It will take nothing more than a few rounds of play to prove this guy a cheat. Most likely only one round without his little aim-cheat help, And we will all know he was a fake. 4 billion trillion hits or not.

king_bugsy wrote:

Btw. This is what a real aimbot looks like [Hack] Call of Duty: Ghosts | .NET External ESP | Wallhack, Aimbot, ESP... | - YouTube its impossible to miss. This is the sort of thing that noobs were using when Ghosts first came out, before we had VAC. That is the sort of hack you find on mpgh, but if you look now there is no hacks being made other than DLC unlockers because everything else gets you instabanned! So please stop with this because you really don''t know what you are talking about.

So what are you trying to prove with that cheat video? Do you know what your watching? I know what that cheat is. do you? it's a multihack.

Let's play dumb and pretend you don't know. So below is some of the features that multihack you posted has.

Do you know you can turn all different features of that multihack on and off individually?

Did you know the aim-bot part of the multihack has "multiple" like around 10 configuration settings in itself that changes up the way it targets enemies?

Did you know that the cheater doesn't have to use the aimbot to track or kill anyone through a wall?

Did you know the cheater has full control over the aimbot? meaning that the aimbot is always "off" unless he has a key depressed, and as soon as he releases the key the aimbot is back to "off"  So they can be real slick about it as they use it throughout a round?

Did you know it has flaws and people can spot when noobs like yourself try to pawn off an aimbot use as (soundwhoring?) or legit skill? well now you do.

Don't sit here and try to tell me that what we see that guy doing on the video is (HOW CHEATERS CHEAT). NOPE. Your way off! Thats just the multihack with everything on full blast showing you all of it's features. Do you think anyone from the cheatsite recommends you use it how we see the player using it in the video you posted? (HELL NO!) No one from the cheatsite (any cheatsite or cheater) would ever tell you to use it how the player does in the video you posted! (stop being ridiculous!)

And Here's some more of his super skills in action. At 4:49 he turns to the right and pulls up ads almost perfect as the enemy strolls up and he is able to perfectly snap the tiny bit he was off target to get him dead on target. then look what it takes him to get his control to look through the door to his left, 1st he snaps 1/2 the distance, was he trying to snap the whole way? we don't know (not important) but  from there to the door he basically slowly strafes until he is pointed to the opening. That took kinda long and doesn't look like someone who has very much skill with moving their mouse. he basically strafed to get himself lined up and aiming through the doorway. Ummm, Where's that awesome aim we see snapping him to every enemy?  why didn't he snap that mouse like a pro to the doorway that he's trying to get to? why a sloppy strafe?

Now watch at 5:08 he makes a kill at the same location to his right and this time he is back to being a pro at navigating/aiming with a mouse.. Now he has no problem making 1 pivot right onto the open doorway/target.

Again, I don't know what to tell you. Aiming and navigating are the same thing. he can't be SO GOOD at aiming to the targets but only be SO/SO at maneuvering.

That guy is a boon! (Total Fake!) get your money back!

You can tell that alienware guy & alienware that

they employ a cheater on PC games. And if they want to set up a match for us so I can prove it. I'm right here!

danquake

Hey, Mr_Pistolero,

Next time whenever someone suggest "Sound Whoring". Ask them to Google search the Devil named "Tinnitus".

Sound whoring is about between 60 to 80dB level, not good for long term hearing health. You may not suffer now, but in a few years you will. It depends on individuals conditions.

I never sound whore for a good reason.

king_bugsy

YOU ARE/YOU'RE Pre-lined up

Great job! Gold star for you!

your trying to say your legit

EH ORRR!! Got that one wrong, twice!!

Hahahaha good try though buddy

viperone51

Also look at the time playing. Anyone with less than 10 days and maxed out, hacker.

king_bugsy

LOL. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Getting to max prestige takes about 4-5 days for a good player now that all operations are active. Even when the game was first released and you had to select the operations you wanted you could get to max in about 7 days. Another example of someone that is bad accusing people of being a hacker.

PatMoran

Also look at how easy this game is, hard to tell. Idk what you're even talking about btw, but play time doesnt matter in this "skill-less" COD.