3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2015 11:28 AM by canyonhiker Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Playing Skylanders Swap force on WII (not WII U).  Ranked up after completing accolades, but the rank decrease when returned to Woodburrow. This has happened in two games.  One was at portalmaster 80, and additional accolades showed no new stars after ret

SUE1

Playing Skylanders Swap force on WII (not WII U).  Ranked up after completing accolades, but the rank decrease when returned to Woodburrow. This has happened in two games.  One was at portalmaster 80, and additional accolades showed no new stars after returning to woodburrow.  The second happened in a new game when ranking up to 55.  Returning to Woodburrow had rank 54 with 4 stars.  I'm getting tired of working my way up only to get stuck.  I did have the second game freeze when I was about rank 40 with no recourse except to reset, but I ranked up after that.

Is there any way to figure out what happened, or how to progress.  I don't want to start over (again).