5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2014 1:23 PM by SwampDawg RSS

Please add this

Pown_Otto

please add a game mode where you need like a 2.5 KDR or a 2.0 KDR or above or something to play, i'm tired of playing with people who don't know the difference between aiming and shooting… I don't even like joining a game with a bunch of randoms tbh but i can't always find people who know what they're doing to play with

• Re: Please add this
          Shadowelite555

Well, join a clan. I dont want, or need a playlist that has a KDR restriction. There are squeakers that play Infected, get high KDs, and jump into the other modes thinking they're top stuff. Is that what you want? If your having team problems, find a team to work with that isnt a bunch of randoms.

Pown_Otto

well if they got their KD in infected then jumped into a game mode wit ha higher kd standard, their kd will drop really fast and they won't be able to play it again. Also there's only like 2 of my clan members that are on XBOX 1

Shadowelite555

I know what you mean by the thread. Its just, adding a playlist wont change that. No matter where you go, you'll find idiots. Maybe check here GHOSTS CLAN RECRUITMENT for more members or join a new clan entirely if you're not close to the one you're with now. I use to play Ghost solo, and I know that struggle of playing with random idiots, but once I found a clan that fitted everything I needed, Ghost became a better game.

RayOldGuy

This is really dumb. A playlist where you can only get in with a 2.5 or better KD? And just how does everyone get away with 2.5 kills for every death? The math does not work.  Stop being an elitist snob and play the game.

SwampDawg

Pown_Otto: You really didn't put much thought into this, did you??? When a group of 6 plays another group of 6 please explain to everyone how long all 12 will keep their 2.5 K/D ratio?????

SwampDawgg