5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2014 9:54 AM by RayOldGuy RSS

Good Points Of Ghosts

Dumbass78

Having read mostly negative comments on the forums I challenge members to list the good points of Ghosts multiplayer. Things that could/should be used for future CODs or FPS games (no sarcasm if possible).

• Re: Good Points Of Ghosts
          Carvalho16

- Hit detection

- Semi Autos in their own class

- Creating your own soldier (Needs expansion)

- Having different streak selections in different loud-outs (IMHO the best improvement over the last COD)

- Introductions of: Ready Up, On The Go, Gambler, Ping, Deadeye and Takedown. All perks which are fair and have a potential place in future games, in some form.

- Extinction and Search & Rescue modes.

- Implementing attachments into weapons.

- Menu option which allows quick switching and auto boot to your preferred menu mode (Not sure if this is unique to Ghosts)

Cannot really think of much else.

RayOldGuy

Field orders, load outs, customization options (more is better, even if it "confuses" some), streaks tied to load outs. Big maps, medium maps, small maps. NO TACK Inserts.

jaxgwr

there really isn't much to be happy about this game. it doesn't help that some people defend this crap. i ask yall to please stop being delusional and then we can have a real conversation about this game. your not helping cod franchise by lying to them. if you do some how like this game then i really question your judgement. that being said, i do like themed maps like fog with Michael Myers. i also like juggernauts care packages. but that's it! the maps are absolute garbage, there's no debating that.

Dumbass78

I agree with what you say but I only posted to see if anyone had a good word to say about Ghosts. 3 more people than I expected! The only thing in its favour is that its the only FPS I own (360 packed up November 2013) and I will admit it has entertained me. Look at AW - most attention seems to be on gadgets so the maps will be neglected as a result just like it seems  50% of Ghosts maps were.

RayOldGuy

Sure there is - you can always debate anything. The maps are fine. Half the time when any new game comes out we here that it is a COD clone, and then we hear the slam on Ghosts that is "does not feel like COD". You can't have it both ways, you don't get a game that is the same, but completely different.