Hi there! What console are you using? I also checked the server status of Ghosts and yes, you're right. All are operational. There might be something wrong with your network configuration. You can try to reset your router. Disabling some security features of your router might also help.
Hey, buddy sometimes power cycling the Internet modem and the router fix any Internet connectivity issues.
- Shut down the gaming console/PC.
- Switch off the modem followed by the router and also unplug their power cables.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cords back into the modem and the router but don’t switch them on yet.
- First turn on the modem and wait for it to initialize (let the lights become stable).
- Then switch on the router and let the blinking lights stabilize.
- Now turn on the gaming console/PC connected to the network. Test the Internet connection.