8 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 12:45 PM by Smokem_boss RSS

How do I sign up for diamond division?

SHane

I tried to sign my clan up for the diamond division through the call of duty app because we have just won our second platinum division clan war which is required to sign up for the diamond division.When I'm in the cod app I go to diamond division invite and it says we still need to win two platinum division clan wars in order to sign up for diamond division.Is there anyone else that has come across the same problem?

• Re: How do I sign up for diamond division?
          KC_KREW

If your 2nd platinum win was this last clan war, it will take a little time before you see your Diamond invite. The week of the next clan war, you should get a notification  when you sign into your ghost/cod account that your clam is eligible to join Diamond Division. The clan leader will select the time zone they want to play in and you will be all set. Diamond wars are only 2 days- Sat/Sunday for 4 hrs each day- be sure to have your members ready, it goes quick! You can also check the clan war page on your ap- in the upper left corner (global view) for the Diamond Invite- just click on it the same way  to sign up. The "nag" stating you need to win 2 platinum wars will go away, it takes a little time to update- good luck and have fun!

Smokem_boss

i just won this last clan war and it's my second Platinum win, I received patches and clan lv up. this is the clan that I created but the only thing that I am missing is my first red headgear .

KC_KREW

Smokem- are you referring to the  Body Count Merc headgear? The body count achievements used to take a little extra time to get/show up- could take up to 72 hrs after clan wars is completed. Hang in there, if it does not show up within that time frame, post up to get a support case started- good luck, Have fun!

Smokem_boss

ok so far i got my invitation to Dimond division. so im trying to opt in and it asks for a time zome and after that it asks to accept and i do click accept. clan wars has started and in my app i haven't press the PLAY NOW button. my question is why am i getting point for platinum division? is that normal? clan war for Dimond division start this saturday july 16-17. please help

Abbulls

Wait for the next diamond division for the invitation to appear in your Call of Duty app. Also, even though that you won two times on your platinum division, there are half of the chances that you will not or will receive the invites. It still still in random.

Crinkzkull08

You'll need to be the clan leader and have 2 platinum clan wins (1st place).An invite would be sent for you automatically. Also, from what I know about this, the diamond division has only a limited number of slots. No idea about the number though. If in any case, perhaps, the bottom clan on the said slot didn't do too good, there's a chance they may get demoted and if you did well enough, you'll be able to get in...