6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2014 12:31 PM by Crinkzkull08 RSS

kd problems

bullfridge

so i recently reset my stats ( i was a 0.64 kd) and everyrhing was working fine im now A 1.09 kd but all of a sudden my kd is not accumilating at all that includes on the lobby leaderboards between games and also i recently prestiged level 1...but if i look at the lobby leader board before a game it still shows me level as level 55 no prestige.... to top it off it shown no weekly or monthly kd data displayed and it is the same if i try to look at my stats via the barracks my carrear stats wont even load.. im still unlocking challenges but i reset my stats to improve my kd and now its not working and its kind of a bummer so if anyone has had the same or simmilar issues could they lend any advice

Cheers

• Re: kd problems
          imsuperweird

Could be some delay with updating your account. Had the same issue before. Check your account from time to time and if possible, log out and back in to your account after every matches.

bullfridge

Thanks for the reply it has been happening for a couple of days now and i tend to.turn off and turn back on quite alot anyway but no difference. And i try to fjnish every game i play apart from the accidental kicks i get lol

bdog-48

i hav the same problem my kd hasn't changed in 3 days,i called playstation they said call activision activision said unplug my router it didn't help

bullfridge

I have notices a few threads popping up now so seems to be a problem a few people are suffering with lets hope they sort it soon!

Crinkzkull08

That's weird. Mine's recording just okay. About the leaderboards, it really takes some time to update. I mean, there's also other players online, correct? So, it may be possible that there's just a bit of a delay. Also, what console are you playing on, bro? If on PS3, delete your game data. If you're on Xbox, try to clear your cache and title updates.

EmiliozGunz

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ