3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 9, 2014 6:17 AM by Youngblood_73 RSS

Domination on Showtime

CaptSumTingWong

Wow, so much fun.  So crazy and fast.  The most fun of any of the maps out for Domination.  Its amazing how quick you can lose a flag because the map is so small.  I know my friends and I had a blast.  Glad they brought this map back.

• Re: Domination on Showtime
          zingaa

CaptSumTingWong wrote:

Wow, so much fun.  So crazy and fast.  The most fun of any of the maps out for Domination.  Its amazing how quick you can lose a flag because the map is so small.  I know my friends and I had a blast.  Glad they brought this map back.

I know, the map is just a free for all, total blood bath. Both teams just spawn on B flag and then it goes haywire. If you play domination the right way, it's damn near impossible to go positive.

This was a previous map? I don't remeber it

CaptSumTingWong

It was a remake of the map shipment from COD 4

Youngblood_73

sort of. i'm kind of disappointed with it. if they're going to remake/reskin a map..and say in the previews "reskin of the smallest Call of Duty map" ...why do they have to completely change it? change the look of it, okay. but do not add all new areas.  anyone that played Shipment knows that there were no doorways/alleys/stairs/inside areas in the original. It was just the Main square outdoor area. while Show Time is still somewhat  fast paced and chaotic, all the excess area really slows it down compared to Shipment. I always loved Shipment because it was that one map that you just threw all your strategy out the window.

and i don't really know why they thought they needed to change it. it's not like we have 3X frags & Martyrdom anymore (the main complaint back then)