12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2014 7:02 PM by OUHATEME RSS

Opting out of clan wars

OUHATEME

So I just opted out and it simply moves the check mark from the yes box to the no box . Nothing fancy , no messages or anything else . I have opted my clan out of this clan war and I will keep updated on if the opting out worked .

will be busy earning more teeth in extinction

• Re: Opting out of clan wars
          KnightOwL

I'm keeping Extinction for year 2 of Ghosts, because with the looks of AW, I might be playing Ghosts for another year.

I think I played Extinction once or twice.

I like how they could make a Extinction Egg patch for this last update, but can't make new patches for Clan Wars.

OUHATEME

i will be getting aw but holding off on the season pass till I see if I like it

played the destiny beta and loved the campaign portion of it , cant wait for that to be released next month

still waiting on the Doom beta ,, I'm registered for it but have no idea when it will be

a allot of good games coming up and I hope aw turns out to be one of the good ones

SixpathShinobi

My clan has opted out of Diamond war only but under the clan wars tab in app it still shows cuurent campaign as Buenos Aires. I figured with Istanbul only 2 days away it would have showed up as a lower div campaign already. I really hope it registered the opt out As we recently merged with another clan and we're planning on running casual the last few wars.

OUHATEME

When at the clan wars page roll the map over to the other location,,, you will see that they have them both highlighted,,, for whatever reason the diamond location is usually the default when looking at the app ,,,

have ve the clan leader check the diamond invite if not time slots are selected then you are not in diamond,,, if it does show a time slot selected then your still in diamond.

LifeSong1

Just to be clear, by you opting out, that is only opting out of Diamond Division which means you will still be in the Bronze-Platinum division.  There is no way to opt out of Bronze-Platinum. (Just making sure that was clear to everyone)

OUHATEME

NO I opted out of clan wars not just diamond,,,   I have that option ,,, i think only those that have been in diamond division have been given the option... we only participated on the first four diamond clan wars earned our stuff and moved on...

these are two different options one is to opt out of diamond

the other is to opt out of clan wars

So to be clear and I will keep updating as the week goes on my clan has opted out of clan wars not just diamond division but clan wars and there is an option for it on the menu in the app in the clan wars page menu

SixpathShinobi

THnx for the feedback. I am the clan leader and it doesnt show a time bracket selected as it usually does so i guess the opt out registered. Weird that Diamond war is still default but i assr that will change once we finish this war. I have the clan war opt out as well but we're still gonna run the lower div war just because its still a fun reason for us to grind together and throw our k/d's to the wind running obj gametypes lol. After so many dull diamond wars we finally got to war against team berzerkers(5th on DD boards) which actually made the grind exciting again. glad that was our last war. We're ranked 131 and came in 2 nd place against 2 higher ranked clans. Good way to finish off the season :-)

OUHATEME

Update,,,, this feature has worked clan wars has started and when I open up the locations it tells me that we are not engaged in this clan wars,,,,,

so so I can continue to work on teeth in extinction

OUHATEME

From beachhead not getting all of the diamond opt ins properly recorded and  passively mentioning it on their twitter account, from people having issues with members wins not counting, can't forget to mention with double teeth in extinction starting last week turned out to be a great time to opt out of clan wars..

Whats funny is that even though we've won our clan wars in platinum when we opt back in I wouldn't be surprised is they put us in bronze or silver due to not being that active on multiplayer lately.