11 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2014 11:20 AM by kuljuarenot RSS

what is wrong with the matchmaking?

i have been playing all night and i have been struggling to find a game even though there is plenty players online im always waiting in lobbies for ages then when i leave and get put back into the same lobby with a few players then they leave and come back to the same lobby haha what is wrong with the servers

• Test #1
          Re: what is wrong with the matchmaking?

I usually don't have problems in finding games, but the matchmaking is still pretty fvcked up... I just cannot get a game anymore that gives me a decent connection. Either i'm slightly behind the action, or the lag is so bad the i might as well put the controller down because there is nearly zero chance to win a gunfight. And this problem just seems to be getting worse and worse.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2014 9:44 PM
            • Test #1

yeah i know raketti i have the same problem but its inconsistent for me some nights im like a cod god then other times i cant win any gun fights but yesterday i was having trouble finding a game at all hopefully its sorted out today i wish i still had my ps3 so i could play some older titles

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 12:52 AM
                • Test #1

I pretty much never get that massive advantage, earlier on the game seemed to play pretty fair and later on it was inconsistent but at least i got that occasional good lobby, but now it's just not happening.

I'm having serious second thoughts whether i buy Advanced Warfare because i've had to deal with this **** over several titles now and although Ghosts used to play well it seems like the lag issues are here to stay. There's always some inconsistencies when you play online, but there is no reason i should have to be constantly be playing against bullets sponging enemies who skip all over the map and get free kills because of it.

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 10:37 AM
              • Test #1

The problem with the matchamking is that the people who designed it and keep making adjustments to it have never looked at an atlas or a globe and probably think the earth is still flat

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 6:06 AM
                • Test #1

Hasnt the matchmaking been fairly crap on all CODs haha..

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 10:42 AM
                  • Test #1

I to am finding massive lag every time I'm in a lobby with French or Italian or Spanish..it was so much better just the UK guys v the USA guys now it rubbish..no way am i buying the next cod game....i have asked the support to sort this out and guess what FECK all has been done..put us UK people back on  the same match making lobby as the people in the USA or watch your company fall on its ASS.. and I'm on xbox

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 10:54 AM
                      • Test #1

Thats crazy I always thought that I had terrible connection playing US gamers and Im in Ireland! I always get matched with French, UK and Spanish which makes sense and the connection is always best then!!

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 11:07 AM
                        • Test #1

Until recently, we could have a player across the Atlantic in our party, and we would still be getting U.S. lobbies.  Now, if we have one of those players in our party, we get an international lobby. Basically the lag is now umplayable for the entire party, whereas, before, it was mostly our 1 foreign player experiencing the lag.  My guess is that we were connecting through dedicated servers that were U.S. based, but now we are connecting peer to peer.

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 11:33 AM
                        • Test #1

I've been having fun on this game again since I reinstalled the game sans map packs, makes matchmaking a hell of a lot better.

Last Edited: Aug 11, 2014 11:20 AM