3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2014 11:18 AM by Crinkzkull08 RSS

Games not counting/registering

Hi , I made a new account and I went 124-14 on nuketown and got a nuclear and it shows all this in theater mode , but it doesn't register the medals or stats . Thanks in advance for any responses . The game played is saved on my Ambien_Dream account .

Latest reply: on Aug 11, 2014 11:18 AM by Replies: 3 in Black Ops II Technical Support
        • Test #1
          Re: Games not counting/registering

What platform are you playing on? You don't need to post your GT ... in fact, it is advised that you do not do so. If you are playing on a console, if either you or the host dashboarded from the game, the stats will never show up. In any case, more information is needed in order to figure out what happened.

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 12:21 AM
          • Test #1

Just a thought, there might be some delays on the data transfer. It may also be caused when connecting your console through a wireless internet connection. It is more advisable if you will connect your console through a wired connection and just wait for it to update. It should show up.

Last Edited: Aug 9, 2014 11:46 AM
            • Test #1

Did you experience host migration during this match? If so, from what I know about this, the things you did from that point on would not really count anymore...

Last Edited: Aug 11, 2014 11:18 AM