14 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2014 3:35 PM by DocChoi RSS

ps3 to ps4

BzerK_FurY

so ive been playing cod ghost on ps3 since it came out and my brother bought a ps4 i just bought playstation plus and tried to use the code to download ghost for 10 bucks to ps4 but it says its expired dont tell me i have to buy cod ghosts again for ps4 cos thats just not right..

• Re: ps3 to ps4
          Pyrocy779

Unfortunately, you'll have to buy ghosts again as well as the season pass if you want it for ps4. That $10 upgrade offer expired March 31.

obee72

Indeed!! I managed to remember to purchase on the 31st before I'd got the PS4.

gramthenOOb

As the above have said, the cross-console transfer date has already passed  The only options now are to either purchase the game for full price for your PS4 (level, unlocks, and some leaderboard stuff will still carry over), or just play on the PS3 until AW comes out (assuming your purchasing AW).

Sorry man.

Wade_Rain

I miss the date by 2 days. I took into Gamestop and they still honored the $10 with a disk trade in. I would guess that when COD:AW comes out that the price of Ghosts will be almost nothing. Then again I think COD:AW comes out it will be the end of Ghosts.

BzerK_FurY

why have a expiry 3 months after the console comes out what kind of money hungry scumbags would even put the expiry on there i should not have to buy another copy of a perfectly working game i already own i have supported there company with both the ps3 and 4 why give them more money i will be calling them today and complaining

DocChoi

3 months from release date is more than enough time to upgrade. This is the same with many other games that were released for both PS3 and PS4. These things are a limited time offer. You chose to upgrade too late.

By the way, when you purchase a console, you only gave money to Sony, not Activision. You can call them to complain; nothing will be achieved. Yes, you may feel that you bought a new console and feel entitled to having the same offer that everyone else got; but the PS4 was released 8-9 months ago and most players upgraded at that point.

Moriarty1975

BzerK_FurY wrote:

why have a expiry 3 months after the console comes out what kind of money hungry scumbags would even put the expiry on there i should not have to buy another copy of a perfectly working game i already own i have supported there company with both the ps3 and 4 why give them more money i will be calling them today and complaining

What kind of money hungry scumbags would even offer the option of upgrading the game (for $10/£10/€10) & the season pass (for free) for a limited time in the first place?

These money hungry scumbags make me sick!