6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2014 2:54 PM by Abbulls RSS

No games found!?

Jimi Riddle

It's lunchtime on a Saturday in the UK and I figure that this is a good time to play Ghosts online.

Lots of 'No games found' messages popping up and when I check, there are only 11,000 players online WORLDWIDE playing Ghosts on the XBone!

When I finally do get into a lobby, all the players are so far flung that the lag is horrendous.

• Re: No games found!?

Yeah I'm getting this constantly, even the other day with 39k online I could only get into 2 games in the space of a few hours. I really think they have changed matchmaking recently. I am getting host migrations fairly often, something I have never seen on Xbox one up untill they added clan bonus to drop zone and despite often being host and having a good connection games just seem to fluctuate in lag so much.

Jimi Riddle

Yeah. I figure the lag is mainly due to the low numbers, meaning folks have to join up with others further away.

Low numbers prolly due to many folks still on XBox 360, plus Ghosts is nearing the end of its life with AW now on the horizon.

Not sure if it's really worth bothering with AW on XBone if player numbers remain this low.

Pity, really.

This post was at 3:45am for the eastern US. That is pretty common in that time frame. I have tried to find games around 5am and usually struggle. When I do find one there may be 4-5 players in the game.

HAHAN0 0

the last few days I have not been able to play any game on live with ghosts. I am current searching in Nemisis Deathmatch and it's saying no games found at 9:04 pm on a saturday. i believe this started shortly after i downloaded the latest map pack...

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

I think this is an issue with match making that is why you cannot reach or find a games. Match making has different factors. It depends of the DLC that you have, your connection, time of the day and the region that you are in. Also, make sure that you do have an open NAT type.