4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2014 3:39 AM by biron_w RSS

scorestreaks returning?

bullfridge

Hi everyone

So in Ali-A latest video he is going on about some of the things that have been announced for aw mp and one of those things he states is definatly back is score streaks similar to bo2...

So what do we think, anyone happy with that idea or prefere the kill sreak method...personally im a scorestreak fan but would be cool to here peoples thoughts and oppinions on it

• Re: scorestreaks returning?
          iivrruummii

From what I understand and have found, it can be a high possibility that they are coming back.  From what I have seen is that there is a score amount that you need to earn for a scorestreak and it counts down when you get points.

bullfridge

What so instead of accumulating points for a streak...that streak counts down with every point you earn..pretty much the same thing just a different way of looking at things but still its score streaks so yay

Armed_Assassin

Yeah Its such a better way as in black ops 2 you had to guess how much more score you needed for the streak which wasn't easy in the heat of battle with a variety of different scores you earn ranging from 10 to 250 it was hard to know if you were 150 off your swarm or 260 off it and that was annoying at times, its why i preferred Ghosts way of showing exactly where you are with points but i can see me liking the counting down with score better as it shows you exactly where you are at and distribute a variety of score depending on what you have done like BO2.

biron_w

The Ghosts way is not better at all. I think the only people that preferred it were people that liked to kill farm and didn't go for objectives as the system rewarded kills rather than anything else. There is a screenshot somewhere that shows the scorestreak with the score next to it so you know how much you need.

Personally I'm glad scorestreaks are back. It's an excellent system and rewards team players.