4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2014 3:23 PM by ufoundtrouble RSS

One Tooth

ufoundtrouble

I just logged onto extinction and my bonus pool reset, but with only one, that's right I said ONE, tooth in it.  What the hell?  Not only are they expecting you to play some UNGODLY amount of time to get 1000 teeth for the final purchase but then they lower the amount in your Bonus Pool.  I, as well as everyone on my friends list were vastly disappointed with this COD, the EGG-STRA XP challenge, constant obvious hacking of the leaderboards, the multiplayer games, and now 1000 teeth for a purchase.  Then to top that off you lower the amount of teeth in the Bonus Pool.  WOW. Vast disappointment.  We really gave it a try.  We played the multiplayer, the squards, mission mode, and extinction, all to a vast level of disappointment.  One of my friends went through chemo treatments playing all of the COD's, and has beat them all and Prestiged to the highest levels and he completely stopped playing multiplayer.  I spoke to everyone I could and my friends and I have decided that this is our last COD purchase.  Only one or two said they would even consider playing the next one, and they even stated they won't even consider purchasing it till next year.  Time to move onto other games, or back to the ones I enjoyed.

• Re: One Tooth
          xM4CC4x

thats harsh, that really sucks man, maybe its just a glitch and theyll come back in a day or two? something similar happend to me in battlefield 4,but it sorted itself out back to normal in a day or two, but nothing like that has ever happend too me in cod so i dont know if itll be ok.

ALTHOUGH i got drunk one night and spent a load of points and couldnt remember doing it, anychance youve done that?

hope you get them back any way.

ufoundtrouble

No chance of that. I stopped drinking a long time back. I got on Sunday evening and saw that my Bonus teeth pool still had almost 5 hours on it so I shut the game off. I got on the game after work and the clock reset but with only one tooth. I could deal with most of the annoying little aspects of COD, but this whole thing about the teeth, and 1000 teeth, is just outrageous. They claim that they care about their player/fan/gamer base but they proved this wrong by this whole game. The creators know that the success of a game is rated by many parts and one of the big ones is how much time is spent playing it. With this in mind they crossed achievements over, the EGGSTRA XP challenge, so that players would be forced to go back and play multiplayer. They then made it so that you have to play an insane amount of time on their game to aquire items, 1000 teeth. I understand wanting to get your game ranked higher, but how about doing by making the game more enjoyable, not by forcing play.

SSBlitz

Is this some kind of troll cos´ in the uptade/patch notes they said the pool will be 1 tooth per day and it´s actually truth.

ufoundtrouble

No SSBlitz, I was serious.  When I started my game that night it came up 6 days 23 hours 59 minutes, but since you posted that I just got home and checked it came up with 23 hours 59.....  There must have been a glitch for the 6.

So thank you.  If you hadn't said anything I would not have went back and checked.