9 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 3:59 AM by FaclonPower98 RSS

Future Advanced Warfare Forum Post

I look into the future through my crystal i.e.d. and behold CoD players here is what I see:

This game is trash.  I'm never buying another CoD game as long as I live and I'm returning this one to Gamestop.  All they do is jump jump jump like kangaroos....stupid noobs....why can't you stay on the ground here in front of me so I can shoot you.  This game is infested with jumpers.  How can it be fun just to jump the entire match...it ruins the game for everyone else who likes to stay on the ground.  AW is nothing but a jump-fest.  Sledgehammer sucks and should never make another CoD. 

AUTiger93x
        • Test #1
          Re: Future Advanced Warfare Forum Post

You left off.... Ghost was way better of game. 50k people on Ghost while 10k on AW. 

Last Edited: Aug 12, 2014 10:50 AM
          • Test #1

I agree with you on the jumping. But we have to give them credit until the game comes out and is played by the community. I have a feeling that the new moves will not be taken too kindly by the hardened fanatic players of the CoD community.

But only a few months remain until is released to find out.

Last Edited: Aug 12, 2014 2:25 PM
              • Test #1

Actually saw some promising game play just a minute ago on YouTube.  It was more of a traditional style of play with less jumping.  One thing I did notice is that the maps I saw had very few places to camp...and a look more like BO2.  When I say very few places to camp, I mean more rounded buildings and less clutter to hide behind.  Sure there will be campers...there always will be, but I think it's going to be harder in this game to corner camp.  As for flank routes and the traditional three lane system, that looks like it is out as well...the super jumps will erase that.

Last Edited: Aug 12, 2014 6:33 PM
              • Test #1

One thing to remember is everyone can jump, it's an even platform, your skill depends how well you can use and manipulate the jumping. If it doesn't work to your advantage you can always play different roles such as plain rushing, or sniping seeing as others will be jumping like lunatics, it's an easy target.

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 5:20 AM
                • Test #1

AUTiger93x wrote:

I look into the future through my crystal i.e.d. and behold CoD players here is what I see:

This game is trash.  I'm never buying another CoD game as long as I live and I'm returning this one to Gamestop.  All they do is jump jump jump like kangaroos....stupid noobs....why can't you stay on the ground here in front of me so I can shoot you.  This game is infested with jumpers.  How can it be fun just to jump the entire match...it ruins the game for everyone else who likes to stay on the ground.  AW is nothing but a jump-fest.  Sledgehammer sucks and should never make another CoD. 

where is the "good vs bad" lag comp piece?

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 9:11 AM
                  • Test #1

Ghosts was good at release, but has become completely unplayable, and boring. I hated black ops 2, but played it more today than I did ghosts. I really hope AW is as good as it looks.

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 8:51 PM
                    • Test #1

Well, if it turns out that in every match and every gunfight you have guys jumping like Mario's Bros, your sarcasm just might lose some of it's kick.

Also, to predict, whether sarcastically or not, that there well be complaints about a CoD title isn't all that cunning.

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 9:26 PM
                      • Test #1

I had a feeling it would be a complaint post...oh how ever did I know...lol

Last Edited: Aug 14, 2014 3:59 AM