9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2014 3:56 PM by HunterCZE RSS

What Call of Duty needs to keep and remove.

Knife4LifePanda

Ok lets just face it. Ghosts sucked. A.W. has potential. Black ops 2 was amazing. The first thing that cod needs to do to keep itself alive is QUIT RENEWING NUKETOWN. Nuketown is simply a spawntrap map where a bunch of LMG's get nukes off of you every time you spawn in. If a map is going to stay then make it a good map. On the bright side, class and score-streak setup was perfect in Bo2. Comment on what needs to stay and what needs to go to make CoD the best franchise out there.

• Re: What Call of Duty needs to keep and remove.
          Izjar11

Knife4LifePanda wrote:

Ok lets just face it. Ghosts sucked. A.W. has potential. Black ops 2 was amazing. The first thing that cod needs to do to keep itself alive is QUIT RENEWING NUKETOWN. Nuketown is simply a spawntrap map where a bunch of LMG's get nukes off of you every time you spawn in. If a map is going to stay then make it a good map. On the bright side, class and score-streak setup was perfect in Bo2. Comment on what needs to stay and what needs to go to make CoD the best franchise out there.

and many others wrote how BO2 sucked as you describe Ghost. These sort of discussions lead into the most blah threads possible.

Next time, simply state: What you (and the community) "think" needs to stay in COD to remain worthy.

thebiindsniper

First of all, Nuketown is Treyarch map.  Sledgehammer doesn't have the rights to it.  Second of all, I actually thought Ghosts was a pretty good multiplayer.  People hated on it because they couldn't call in the OP streaks to earn 100 free kills.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

matuzz

thebiindsniper wrote:

First of all, Nuketown is Treyarch map.  Sledgehammer doesn't have the rights to it.  Second of all, I actually thought Ghosts was a pretty good multiplayer.  People hated on it because they couldn't call in the OP streaks to earn 100 free kills.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

I think most hated Ghosts because it was god awful boring and had such a stupid spawn logic.

Jackky360

I think Ghosts multiplayer was not that bad, Black ops 1 and 2 had the best multiplayer though. I also think that COD developers need to encourage game modes that encourage players to use teamwork to survive. Infected does not do this as good as it could. The Infected in Halo: Reach is probably my favourite and most enjoyable game mode I have ever played out of all the games I have played, because it is fun and you need teamwork and skill to survive. I know I am probably going to receive a little hate for comparing COD and Halo, and I don't play Halo often but maybe Sledgehammer/Treyarch/Infinity Ward need to take not of other popular games, while not copying them however.

nicedrewishfela

Misleading title. Just a rant about some personal issues with the game.

HunterCZE

CoD is my favorite game. Ghosts is the best for me I have there more than 700 hours. I am playing now BF4 for free and it is worst BF ever. Yeah Ghosts has really bad spawns, but who played BF4 TDM say BF has worse. I don´t know why, but I didn´t like BO2. That guns sucks.