2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2014 2:52 PM by EmiliozGunz RSS

HELP

JD-KILLZx

So clan wars started today, but according to my call of duty app and my Barracks, I am no longer in the clan. My friend's console shows i am in the clan, and the call of duty app on my phone shows the other 4 clan member and then a "Classified" 5th member, which SHOULD be me. I clicked the "Classified" member and it told me the page was unable to load. I'm very irritated that i'm missing this weeks Clan wars and I need help immediately...

• Re: HELP
          Crinkzkull08

Classified members happen if in any case a console account (XBL/PSN) was unlinked from the CoD account. To fix this, you need to link back your console account to the right CoD account. You may have had other CoD accounts before and you linked your account their and that this is the reason on why it is showing as classified. You can unlink and relink it through this link: https://profile.callofduty.com/cod/profile

• Re: HELP
            EmiliozGunz

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ