9 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2014 12:23 PM by SixpathShinobi RSS

Members wins not counting Istanbul war

JUst started playing the istanbul war and have a full team of six members who were in the clan before roster lock and only 3 wins are counting for each game won. cant figure out whats going on here :-(

• Test #1
          Re: Members wins not counting Istanbul war

Same thing happening with me right now... I have been in the clan for 3-4 days for sure, and I am playing with another guy in the clan who joined the same day.  His wins are counting, mine are not.  We joined the same day.  Please help!

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 1:32 PM
            • Test #1

ITs been about a week since we pulled in about 10 members from another clan and all were accounted for roster lock. I tweeted ATVI so lets see what happens but they msgd me to refer to rosterlock thread here on forums. I've been thru that thread many times and i'm confident about how the lock works. This will make this war double hard if we have to put in twice the amount of work and its a 28 man roster. Not happy.

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 2:58 PM
            • Test #1

Did you add anyone to the clan AFTER roster lock? It really doesn't matter who was in the clan before roster lock.  Their wins still may not count if you added anyone after roster lock.  Once the war starts, only the first members that play the war, up to your roster size (set at lock), will have their wins count.  Even the clan commander's wins may not count if a new member plays before him.

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 3:11 PM
                • Test #1

I Didnt add anyone after roster lock. only members playing were all prelock w/ no new members. I made the mistake many wars ago regarding what you said and havent made that error since. It seems that since last night all wins are counting now. Maybe activision did an update but it seems other clans wins are counting too now. It really took its toll and we had to work double hard. We nvr had problems like this in Diamond and i wonder if opting out to a lower div screwed us up. ATVI tweeted an apology to me and said they still hadnt figured it out when i informed them that everything seemed fixed. i know thry have their hands full but after so many wars and so much trial and error i didnt expect a roadblock like this. Hope you guys have having better luck now.

Last Edited: Aug 15, 2014 12:23 PM
                • Test #1

At least half of your wins are counting. My apps been screwed for 3 days, giving us clan XP a day late, and when I got on today, with 2 other clan members right at the start of the war, it gave us nothing. We won like 8 games of TDM and didn't get a single point. I checked the app on 2 separate devices, uninstalled,  reinstalled,  turned devices off n on again. Nothing. Kinda defeating the purpose.

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 3:46 PM
                  • Test #1

My clan is having the same issue.

Last Edited: Aug 13, 2014 9:57 PM
                    • Test #1

This seems to be a problem everywhere. I have 3 member roster, original 3 members since the game came out and one members wins are not counting. Had the same issue last war also. 1 more month and a better game will be out. I can not wait.

Last Edited: Aug 14, 2014 7:06 PM
                      • Test #1

The same thing happened to my clan in the first day of the clan war, but began work on the 2nd day. The problem was that the victories of the first day were not counted and I believe that will not be counted.

Last Edited: Aug 15, 2014 9:50 AM