20 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2014 4:00 AM by lLogical RSS

i am not getting the wins in clan war?

tiganu09

My clan and I have been playing in the Istanbul clan war, and each match we won did not count! We won at least 10 matches and none of them counted toward the clan war. We do have a clan that we are all playing for. What should.. or can we do? Please help.

• Re: i am not getting the wins in clan war?
          Crinkzkull08

Hmm. I posted a reply about this. Anyways, here's what I posted. My clan leader contacted support about this and he told me that they're looking into this right now. They told him that they'll keep us guys posted once there are news. Hope it would be soon....

Shadowelite555

There might be a delay with the app. Sometimes its instant, sometimes it takes awhile. Be patience and Im sure it will update.

crazychris96

I have over the amount of wins to capture a place but nothing has happened and i have 4 of my clan members all on the app and it is showing the same for them. Other clans are getting wins and mine is not and i have uninstalled the app and re installed it so i hope they fix this bug fast.

Shadowelite555

Im sure its just lag with the app. You said you just started a clan and this is your first clan war, imagine how many more are the same, and how many more had a clan built already and been through multiple Clan Wars. From clans with 2 people to clans with 100 people, alot of players are playing right now. And its just day one of this Clan War, so dont fret too much. Im sure the app will update by tomorrow.

SonicSABER

Were winning with a full gaming lobby of 6 & only getting 2 wins,less or none at all in all our clans separate  gaming lobbies credited and other leaders are having similar problems or worse in ISTANBUL Clan Wars? First time issue for our clan, but happening right now & since start of this clan wars today 8/13/14???? Any help appreciated? ! It's turned into a very unfair clan wars, very quickly and were still plugging, but we should be in 1st, not 3rd as it's showing...this is ridiculous? We capture right out the gates usually, and was impossible this clan wars due to problems going on now in clan wars?

lLogical

The same thing happened here, playing with a full lobby of 6 here, counts as 2 wins and sometimes 3 wins.

I hope Beachead could sort things out quick.

RodG

Other clans having the same issue...

Re: Wins not counting for clan war

lLogical

The war is going to be finished by the time they fix it. Some of our wins aren't registering either, just played a match of DOM and none of our wins got registered to the war.

Abbulls

We also have the same issue and as I checked on their support site that they are looking into this matter. So better stay tuned guys. See you in game!

tiganu09

UPDATE: Guys its working for us now! Thank you very much for the answers!

EmiliozGunz

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

lLogical

This is the response I got from the case I submitted few days ago:

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

Your Activision Customer Support Case has been updated.

Hello [MY NAME],

Your division placement in the Clan Wars is determined by your clan's activity during the period between Clan Wars in addition to your performance in the most recent Clan War. Clans that finish in first place will at least remain in the same division they were in before, but all other clans may fall to lower divisions if they are not active or are not performing well during the time between Clan Wars. It is also possible to move up multiple divisions if the clan is very active and frequently winning matches during that time.

There are a number of reasons why it may appear that wins are not being counted. The most common reason is a misunderstanding of how Clan Wars scoring works. The short explanation is that while a clan controls a node, wins by members of the other 7 clans in the Clan War will reduce the controlling clan's point total instead of increasing their own.

The next most common causes for wins not being posted immediately are an overflow of data to the servers or latency between the server and the player's console. These wins are counted, but the app will not update with the information until the server receives and processes the data. This can result in a large number of wins posting simultaneously. Be advised that all wins are applied according to their time stamps, so this can cause changes to the Clan War leaderboard.

It is also possible that your mobile device may not be updating properly due to insufficient memory, latency or other issues. If data does not appear to be updating, please sign out of the app, restart your device, then sign back in to the app.

In very rare cases, wins may not be counted at all due to issues with players' internet connections or network settings. Unstable internet connections such as wi-fi connections (including 4G and wireless connection to a router) and satellite internet may drop or corrupt data resulting in the game record not reaching the server. Network security settings may also block the transmission of data to the servers, causing the win to not be registered.

Regards,

Activision Customer Support