5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2014 10:09 AM by jnikoley RSS

FYI Diamond Division Clans.

KnightOwL

This is from the Beachhead Twitter about 30 minutes ago.

"Diamond Division Clans, some recent opt-ins for this weekend's Diamond Clan War weren't recorded. Please opt in again to ensure placement."

• Re: FYI Diamond Division Clans.
          jnikoley

So, If the opt in wasn't recorded wouldn't those clans have been enrolled in Bronze-Platinum already?  I mean, it's kinda late notice from them.  I would think opting in now wouldn't change anything for a Clan already in the current Bronze-Platinum war. 

OUHATEME

They extended the opt in time once before that I remember ,,, they tend to use rules of convienance at certain times. Plus no push notices on the app no mention of it from them here , as usual it takes a fellow forum member to catch the info . Good job on that KnightOwL

jnikoley

I also recall them extending the deadline previously. I imagine that a clan in the current BR-PL war that selects the Diamond opt in will be withdrawn from their current BR-PL war, and be replaced by the "Ghosts" clan. I assume their next war will be Diamond Div this comming week end.  Thats, of course assuming no more "hiccups".

Currently the app shows my clan as being enrolled in Diamond. With all the issues over the last week with the app, I fear we may still somehow be screwed out of our war.

Right now my opinion of beachhead is at an all time low regarding their ability to run CW.

xxxNikki77xxx

I'm so confused with this..... This is our first Diamond Division Clan war. I didn't receive the invite until yesterday and our clan was already enrolled in Platinum. Not sure what I'm supposed to do..........

jnikoley

You should be ok to opt into Diamond, as long as you do it before tomorrow. It may continue to show you in the Istanbul war, but by Diamond roster lock, you should see your clan withrawn from the Istanbul War. When opting in, dont forget to select your timezone.

Of course you do have the option to finish your Platinum war. To do that, theres no action needed. Remember, you may only participate in one war at a time, so you'll have to choose soon.