4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2014 10:48 AM by superjugg001 RSS

Platinum escape exodus

superjugg001

Does anyone know how to get platinum escape on exodus. I saw it on youtube, but when i do it i kill all 3 ancesters fast, there is .25 left on cortex lfe bar, then 1-3 new ancesters show up and ruin everything. How do i stop new ancesters from showing up. How do i get platinum escape exodus

• Re: Platinum escape exodus
          YoungxWeezy

The time for platinum is roughly 15min. Wut I like to do for easy teeth is go for completionist on exodus and then not end it. I try to see how many kills I can get seeing now the teeth for kills limit is 300. I'll stay in the last part for like 45 min. and get 1200+ kills and make up for the platinum escape teeth amount.

Killwire

In 45 min you could run poc and get around the 15 teeth. Probably not as fun as getting 1200+ kills though.

YoungxWeezy

Yeah. Your right, I just thought I'd do it for a game to see how it works out. All its good for is to make up for the not platinum escape or the 'Timing is Everything' achievement. Doing this I got like 14 teeth when I could of got 14 or 15 teeth.

superjugg001

Are you saying all i have to do stay alive for 15 minutes, i will get platinum. I dont think so, on youtube  it takes about 10 minutes to fill cortex and get rid of 3 ancesters, then push butten to end game. I finish to fast, then it makes more ancesters , that ruins the platinum. There has to be a way to get rid of ancesters in slow way, and fill cortx bar at same time, to end same time , to stop game from making 1-3 more ancesters which would ruin the platinum