2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2014 9:47 PM by trekrobyn RSS

Glitch re: treasure chests on Kaos' Fortress level?

trekrobyn

I have completed Kaos' Fortress story level several times (nightmare mode), and even though I have checked in the known locations for all 5 treasure chests (based on reading other walkthroughs), the level still shows that I have found only 4 out of 5 treasure chests. Yet, in each area where a treasure chest is supposed to be, I find only a diamond to collect. Anyone have any advice? It will so frustrate me to have this star un-earned, when there's nothing I can do to make the treasure chest re-appear, even though I've collected it already!!

Any help?

Thanks!

• Re: Glitch re: treasure chests on Kaos' Fortress level?
          Yuckmonster

Are you sure you have actually finished the level after getting all the chests? I had an issue where I needed some items to get stars, I collected them and then just went back to Woodburrow. I would have the item, but the actual star didnt register until I actually finished the whole level.

• Re: Glitch re: treasure chests on Kaos' Fortress level?
              trekrobyn

I have completed the level - it never shows under Objectives that I have collected all 5 treasure chests, even though there are no more chests in the locations. Good suggestion, because that happened to me with another level, but on that one the objectives correctly listed as completed, just the star wouldn't show until I did the entire level completed. In this case, I have completed the level to the end several times...

Thanks for trying - any other ideas?