2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2014 10:28 PM by Deadpewl RSS

just a thought

Deadpewl

Am I going to be the only one laughing when Treyarch's game has the same hit detection as AW and Ghosts? From what I can gather, the main complaint about ghosts is you die too fast and people want more health.. Realistically "too many campers" is an invalid reason because I see the same number of campers in all CoD's. Back to the point though, looking at the detection I noticed in AW, it looks exactly the same as Ghost's, so I deduce that Treyarch's game will follow that trend.. which I prefer, because I don't like firing an entire mag directly at somebody and still lose the gun fight. Just some word's for thought, not trying to troll or be rude, I just saw a lot of complaints that make no sense.

• Re: just a thought
          Shadowelite555

Some Youtubers say that the TTK is faster than BO2, a wee bit slower than Ghost. But it makes sense though. This is a fast paced game. If the TTK is BO2 style, it would hamper the fast pace that SH is going for.

• Re: just a thought
              Deadpewl

I'm just saying that it looks like it is the current trend for the developers to have a faster TTK. So I think people are going to dislike the next Treyarch game if they follow that trend, personally i love a lower TTK because it adds a level of skill, whether it be gun skill or a tactical approach like you take in ghosts. Ghosts isn't a bad game but you find more of an older generation playing it compared to Bo2.