4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2014 7:31 PM by iH8boosters RSS

missing DLC in menu

Decaad

I purchased the DLC Yearly Pass and had all DLC. I have been playing them up until last week. I now don't show the option in the find a match to go to the DLC maps anymore it just shows Core, Hardcore, Combat Training and Party Games. I can go to custom match and play all of the DLC maps. I deleted all DLC addons from my hard drive, downloaded them again, I deleted my profile and downloaded that again, I cleared my HD cache, and this didn't fix my problem. Anyone know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

• Re: missing DLC in menu
          mr_perfect_

there was a playlist for apocalypse i think but they took it out because of the lack of people if that's what you meant

Antonias

They took down apocalypse because nobody played it.

Decaad

I was playing it last Tuesday..... They must have done it last week.

iH8boosters

Like others have said, they just recently removed this playlist.. Last week(end?) they had Double XP and Nuketown 24/7.. I get them stopping the Double XP, but I don't get why they removed the Nuketown Playlist.. There were over 35,000 people in that playlist alone, every time I was on.. It was great because the people who wanted to play the map, obviously a ton of people, got to play it, and the people who don't care for the map got to skip over it in every other playlist.. I, personally, enjoy having it.. Sometimes you just want to run like crazy and stay in the action non-stop.. Plus, I got to play a couple of game modes I never play otherwise.. Maybe they'll realize how many people were on and playing the playlist and throw it back in.. Not counting on it, though..