19 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2014 11:58 AM by Borathy1 RSS

ZOMBIE TIPS

SAMOAN_ninja_XD

can anyone give me any tips plz add me or just reply PSN= HuMaNiTy_Ninja also looking for people to play with

• Re: ZOMBIE TIPS
          Borathy1

I would love to learn how to play this game. Can you give me some tips on how I can learn how to run shoot and aim at the same time. My son tried to teach me but I am having a hard time. I just keep dieing and cannot shoot anybody I'm 28 by the way and would love to learn how to play so I can play with my son. Any tips for beginner is greatly appreciated, like where do I go to pratice shooting and be good at using the remote to do basic things.

MD1X

Hello fellow parent lol i am by no means spectacular at the game and not sure what real advice I could give you other than always remember there is ALWAYS one behind you lol. I began w a stupid slow sensitivity to get feel for where my center on screen would be but then I went to 10 to get better hand eye response. Id be more then happy to join up w you sometime im generally online daily 6p-10p est I have a few online regulars that love doing the easter eggs and rounds. Hmu sometime

Mstr Darkone X

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

Borathy1,

To learn shooting and moving, play Modern Warfare 3. Don't choose Campaign, choose the option on the right, Special Ops. Go to single player Mission Mode. There is a Tier 1 special ops mission on a training course called 'Stay Sharp.' It is the first mission I believe. Pick a weapon off the table, but instead of starting it like the game tells you, you can go to the left instead. There you will find a firing range. There are targets on the range you can shoot at, and watermelons on a table you can melee. After that, you can go on the course, where you must shoot the wooden boards that pop up with hostiles on them, but not the civilian boards. You also get a rank on your time and accuracy at the end. You also should start with a high sensitivity to get used to it because zombies does require a higher sensitivity to turn around and shoot quickly. Just repeat the course over and over again. Eventually, you can unlock a harder version, the Tier 3 mission 'Charges Set.' by beating other special ops missions to level up, and further improve your skills. I hope this helps, as it is what worked for me.

If you are on XBOX Live, add me.

Gamertag: M16 EPIC

boybad

Tip#1 RUN

Tip#2 Run faster.

x_xMayheMx_x

I would recommend you create a custom game on easy. Farm would be a good beginner map because everything is relatively close by. On easy mode the zombies move extremely slow for the first 10 rounds. That should give you ample time for understanding the basic controls. Beyond that alot of people prefer running in circles, grouping a large number of zombies together and then unloading on them. Rinse and repeat from there.

THEonlysurviver

Bump

Video-Game-Hero

as you were not raised playing these games it may take a considerable amount of time for you to get used to the commands and have it become natural reaction on the controller.

That being said, practice makes perfect. Try playing zombies on easy, and playing bots in multiplayer just to get familiar with aiming quickly. Once you become familiar with the controller try increasing the sensitivity for better reaction time.

As for strategy tips, never stop moving for more then a second or two, as there is always a zombie behind you

Tictacn

LLearn how to play withOUT killing zombies. Control where they are, don't let them control where you are.

DARK1970

always buy a wall gun then jug before hitting the box

Video-Game-Hero

this is good advice for playing it safe. And also don't hit the box until you have a jug fund (minimum 2500 point so you can grab jug if you go down)

Dj_Senseii

I think if you're looking for rank is to not even buy Quick Revive in Solo. I think it better to have as less downs as possible, and just get perks that can get you out of situations, or guns that can too.Use each gun and see which one works best for you, whether it be the AN-94 and Sliquifier, or maybe even MP-40 and Staff of Fire. Get acquainted with each and every weapon, too. This will spread your awareness of each weapon's ability, if they are good for high rounds, or just an early round weapon. Hope this helped. : )

Borathy1

WWhat do you mean by jug? Oh n thanks for all the advice n tips. You guys are awesome

MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

Jugger-Nog Soda. There are vending machines you can spend points at, and they will dispense a drink that gives you a special ability. These are known as Perk-a-Cola Machines. You can find a list of them here, along with their effects. Jugger-Nog gives you double health.

formallyKNOWNasLukey

I recommend practicing on bus depot (offline game if ya worried about shotgun rank) and only using the m14 riffle. You need to be able to survive to round 6 minimum but ideally 10. Once you master getting to round 10 with no jug and just a riffle, jug and a good gun will make it super easy. Turn on headshot only for better results.

Tictacn and boybad raise good tips aswell.