10 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2014 8:57 AM by EmiliozGunz RSS

Ghosts multiplayer (pc)

Am i required to buy season pass or all 3 soon 4 DLC pack to play multiplayer? my error says visit cod/ghosts/status for updates and i think updates means those DLC packs :O

Latest reply: on Aug 31, 2014 8:57 AM by Replies: 10 in GHOSTS PC
      jesseha
        • Test #1
          Re: Ghosts multiplayer (pc)

No, you're not. You have either been manually banned or have problems with your internet connection, I would suggest contacting activision support via live chat or twitter.

Last Edited: Aug 19, 2014 11:25 AM
          • Test #1

Ok i read in your other post you say it's been happening since you bought the game about a week 1/2 ago.

Were you ever able to play?

If you were able to play and now not. then maybe you were banned by activision.

Did you buy the game from a reliable source? Gamestop, steam, activision?

Last Edited: Aug 19, 2014 2:07 PM
            • Test #1

I'm also getting "the call of duty ghosts server is not available at this time"

My ports are forwarded, firewall down, game updated and integrity checked.

I purchased the game only 2 days ago and I haven't even been able to play.

Last Edited: Aug 20, 2014 6:10 AM
                • Test #1

Welcome a board

Last Edited: Aug 20, 2014 6:55 AM
                  • Test #1

Have this problem occasionally and it might mean that when you tried that activisions servers were down for updates / maintenance or a crash . I play in a clan and when this happens I am able to ask them if its the same for them to check . if it's not the case and they are playing on the game I restart my pc and most times it corrects its self and am able to play but a couple of time I have had to restart twice but it does work . Seams ghost is twitchy sometimes and even using Skype can cause problems for no reason

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2014 7:17 AM
                  • Test #1

I've even tried the DMZ settings and reinstalling my Windows. But all to no avail. Serious waste of cash for this crap

Last Edited: Aug 20, 2014 9:17 AM
                    • Test #1

No you do not have to buy the season pass to play but the game has had some bug    and game play up dates since the game was released .The game should have updated its self automatically when you fist tried to play so there might be a problem with that so you will need to contact support if for some reason you had been banned it would tell you so its not that .

Last Edited: Aug 27, 2014 7:06 AM
                      • Test #1

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Last Edited: Aug 31, 2014 8:57 AM