11 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2014 2:11 PM by MCETPM RSS

Black Ops 2 PC league play

MCETPM

Hello.

When I join league play, I need to play 5 placement games. Then I keep always in waiting for placement status.

If I exit and rejoin the game, I am again in 5 placement games.

How can i fix this and get a placement in league mode?

Regards.

• Re: Black Ops 2 PC league play
          SMWJuny

HI MCETPM,

When you play the League, how many minutes or hours are you waiting before you quit the game? Also, what are the things that you have tried doing to try solving this issue before posting here in the forums?

Please respond. Thanks.

MCETPM

Hello.

I play league mode since 6 months ago. Once I played up to 10 consecutive games and I always was in waiting for placement.

I tried to change the game language to english (may be spanish version had any strange bug). Other day, after the 5 placement games, I left the game opened in league mode in waiting for placement status for hours, while I was doing other tasks.

I also created an Activision account and linked it to my Steam account.

I searched in forums and asked people ingame (this is happening to so many people). I don't have any new ideas. I think this is any kind of bug in my steam Black Ops 2 account.

Thanks and regards.

SMWJuny

Hi MCETPM,

I have something in mind. Why not after playing the placement matches and after that, change your PC's time in advance, like about, an hour or so.

Hope that will help. Thanks.

MCETPM

After the 5 placement matches close the game before changing the time or change without close?

MCETPM

Hello.

I played the 5 required placement matches. Then, without closing the game and in league mode, I add 1 hour to my windows clock. I waited about 10 minutes and nothing happened. Then, I added 1 more hour. After a few minutes, I got disconnected from online with an error.

I reconnect to online and to league play and happened as always, I have to play again 5 placement matches. Every time I close the game, I have to play again the 5 required placement matches.

Anyway. I think this is not a normal behaviour for a videogame. I don't need to change my windows clock to make a game work. This is a bug in my account. How can I contact directly to Activision in order to report this?

Regards.

SavageHam

hey Mcetpm

we went ahead and created a support case for you.  if you sign into support.activision.com and select my support at the top of the page then select my cases.  from there you can respond or update your case as you need.  ^BM

MCETPM

Hello.

The support case was opened for 15 days more or less, and I attached all the information that I was asked for, but the problem was not solved.

I can not rank in league play.

It is curious that people who can not rank appears in the scoreboards with a number instead his nickname.

Also their combat history in league play can not be viewed. It is grayed out, like mine.

I don't know what could be the issue, but it is affecting to many people.

I purchased the game again and I linked it to a new steam account, but I have the same problem.

I continue playing this game 90% for league play, but it is not working properly. Please, fix it because I can not enjoy it at 100%.

Regards.

MCETPM

I am still in the same situation.

The support case was closed with this comment:

"This is being looked into.

Please continue attempting to qualify for league placement. Studio hopes to have this issue resolved soon.

Thanks for your support and patience.

^KJ"

I have played so many matches with this account in league play and I am still waiting for placement.

I have played some matches with the other account and I have 0 points because the score is not added when I win matches.

MCETPM

Hello again.

At last I got ranked with this account after more than 15 matches played, but then, when I win a match, the score is not added to my account. I only got 120 points for 1 match, but I won more matches.

It is very strange. Any advice?

Regards.